Does having a good maxilla grow help with forward growth(especially chin)?

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Bronze
I had a palate expander and It helped a lot, my maxilla i would not Say its good forward grown but decent, defenetly not recessed or flat.
Will It help me with chin projection?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
im recessed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and NZb6Air
Black people typically have very good forward grown maxillas but recessed chins.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I have an excellent maxilla but a recessed chin

Very badly or minor recession?
2fadadbe3a3c4d7e7435f9ab74b4140c

Like that chin

I had a palate expander and It helped a lot, my maxilla i would not Say its good forward grown but decent, defenetly not recessed or flat.
Will It help me with chin projection?
Man I still don’t know how you look like so I can give tips

Chin implant or bonesmash.

Bonesmash gives me free chin prominence cuz of swelling lasts only like a few hours tho
Yeah I just checked it's a flat chin , happens cuz of good maxilla development and gave me an overbite/deepbite , but honestly it's worth it
I am thinking of bonesmashing my chin too , are the effects temporary?

Yeah I just checked it's a flat chin , happens cuz of good maxilla development and gave me an overbite/deepbite , but honestly it's worth it
Im currently bonesmashing too.
Ti be honest ive only seen One good trasformation in chin bonesmashing.
The majority i see are zygos.

Im currently bonesmashing too.
Ti be honest ive only seen One good trasformation in chin bonesmashing.
The majority i see are zygos.
I wouldn't smash my zygos , they are not that bad
Bonesmash my chin and permajut

Ive been bonesmashing for 3 months now and ive built tolerance so i use a rock and hit my chin 70% power and i got somehow good results. My chin before is very flat then now its like almost the same height as my lower lip. And i usually hit my chin very hard before going out to school/clubs etc. Because of the good swelling i get from it :feelshah:

Ive been bonesmashing for 3 months now and ive built tolerance so i use a rock and hit my chin 70% power and i got somehow good results. My chin before is very flat then now its like almost the same height as my lower lip. And i usually hit my chin very hard before going out to school/clubs etc. Because of the good swelling i get from it :feelshah:
You got me excited , are you really talking seriously?

Zygos can Always be Better, especially you Need to Hammer the frontal psrt, so from an angle they are prominent
When it come to zygos I am really uneducated to it , i think I shouldn't care about it as long as I can have hollow cheeks?

When it come to zygos I am really uneducated to it , i think I shouldn't care about it as long as I can have hollow cheeks?
You Need High and prominent cheek Bones to have follow cheeks,
If theses no bone how Will you have follow cheeks, starting isent the solution

Zygos can Always be Better, especially you Need to Hammer the frontal psrt, so from an angle they are prominent
I followed how Clavicular did he literally punched his zygos and he looked like he just got in a fight. I followed that and both of my cheeks are grey asf so i gotta wear a mask to hide it especially in the house

So yeah, smash the sides of the zygo for widht and the from for for promintes, of course so some Angeles and a bit of the top

I followed how Clavicular did he literally punched his zygos and he looked like he just got in a fight. I followed that and both of my cheeks are grey asf so i gotta wear a mask to hide it especially in the house
Start a martisl art, if they ask says serious sparring.
To be honest with you, unless you use brutale force, stop the cap you wont its Easy to Say you Will but It hurts a ton, you wont have bruises

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc
You Need High and prominent cheek Bones to have follow cheeks,
If theses no bone how Will you have follow cheeks, starting isent the solution
I have high ones , but I wouldn't know since I am bloated asf and in 18% body fat , plus my Cortisol is really high

I have high ones , but I wouldn't know since I am bloated asf and in 18% body fat , plus my Cortisol is really high
Go into primal diet, go Watch Goatis, meat and eggs and RAW dairy, some fruit too and you chill

Start a martisl art, if they ask says serious sparring.
To be honest with you, unless you use brutale force, stop the cap you wont its Easy to Say you Will but It hurts a ton, you wont have bruises
Yeah bro it hurts a ton i cant even wash my face properly even in a very light touch it hurts. But everything for ascension bro :smonk:

So yeah, smash the sides of the zygo for widht and the from for for promintes, of course so some Angeles and a bit of the top
I think they're wide from the sides , ngl idk shit about it

Go into primal diet, go Watch Goatis, meat and eggs and RAW dairy, some fruit too and you chill
Yeah this year I got depressed a lot , I am starting to wake up , I will take those advices from heart thanks man

Yeah bro it hurts a ton i cant even wash my face properly even in a very light touch it hurts. But everything for ascension bro :smonk:
The Ascension must happen.
Nothing going to stop Is Bhai💀🔨⚡🥛

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc
I would debloat and go for 10% body fat soon , if I dont see their prominence I would bonesmash thel
To be honest Better not, its probably bloting, so fix diet, It you go to low BF your hormones are going to be shit

To be honest Better not, its probably bloting, so fix diet, It you go to low BF your hormones are going to be shit
I am skinny fat rn and I know that there's a fat in my face , I will start body recomposition soon, fix my sleep, diet , gut , Cortisol, dopamine then I will start

I am skinny fat rn and I know that there's a fat in my face , I will start body recomposition soon, fix my sleep, diet , gut , Cortisol, dopamine then I will start
So right now you dont Need to loose fat realy(maybe a bit), in reality you Need to add muscles.
You can do calisthenics