Does having a High IQ mean you will be less NT or is it just cope?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
what is the blackpilled take on this.

I know many high iq people that go to great colleges/studying difficult courses and many, and I'd say most, are NT

so I'm wondering is the whole high iq = can't relate to others, no friends, no one will like you etc. thing a bluepill cope?
if anything i've met many high iq people that are witty af and that probably comes from them being able to link separate ideas that most people wouldn't have been able to see as connected (creativity)

thoughts?

It’s autistic cope, IQ is the speed at which your brain processes information and sometimes may correlate to autism, but high iq people are not inherently more autistic than others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Deleted member 14262, hennypapi and 11 others
anyone who replies to this thread is a self-aggrandizing self proclaimed high IQ pseudointellectual who humblebrags about their perceived experiential knowledge in this area (except me) to rationalize their predisposure to autistic tendencies

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Need2Ascend, TheEndHasNoEnd and 8 others
its cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7419 and lilhorizontal32
Only if you’re extremely high IQ like top 5 percent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7419 and lilhorizontal32
Yes, high IQ is associated with a higher risk of mental illness, anxiety and such,
but they have a much easier time managing those, especially schizophrenia,
in early life people with high IQ might come as autistic because their brain is more plastic
and less pre-wired, but the more they grow, the more NT they become as they learn better
then someone who's autistic, and sometimes even more NT then people with average IQs (people with autism have a very low IQ, average like sub 80, the "high IQ autistic person"
person is very rare)

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7419, Deleted member 11479 and 2 others
Yes, high IQ is associated with a higher risk of mental illness, anxiety and such,
but they have a much easier time managing those, especially schizophrenia,
in early life people with high IQ might come as autistic because their brain is more plastic
and less pre-wired, but the more they grow, the more NT they become as they learn better
then someone who's autistic, and sometimes even more NT then people with average IQs (people with autism have a very low IQ, average like sub 80, the "high IQ autistic person"
person is very rare)
didnt know this. good post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
I'd say a higher proportion of high IQ people are non-NT, myself included.

There's many reasons for this, but they all sum to make the data pretty conclusive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, lilhorizontal32 and gaymidget
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Inquisiting_Vitiate
Definitely. High IQ changes the way you think, your interests, your humor. You will still get along with other high IQ people when you are NT but if you so distant from average (for example, a IQ of 125 means that u are smarter than 80% of all people). You will have difficulties getting along with almost 60% of all people. Mix that with low IQ people being more impulsive, having less anxiety and approaching people more, you have a weird situation as a high IQ person.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and lilhorizontal32
I'd say the higher the IQ the more problems socializing in general terms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
By "autism" we don't mean literal autism, but social inadequacy.

And yes, high IQ ppl tend to be rejected by the less capable ones. This might be actually a survival mechanism of low-IQ genes, unironically they want to survive as much as the high-IQ ones so the only choice for them is physical elimination of above average people.

There are also people who are very high IQ and socially adequate, they become leaders, politicians, the top 1%. If you're smartcel you're either a weirdo or an über-winner, there's no middle ground. (And what decides your fate is looks.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Need2Ascend, klamus and 2 others
didnt say it like a brag tbh

and wouldnt matter if he did, just want people to share their experiences/thoughts

• +1
Definitely. High IQ changes the way you think, your interests, your humor. You will still get along with other high IQ people when you are NT but if you so distant from average (for example, a IQ of 125 means that u are smarter than 80% of all people). You will have difficulties getting along with almost 60% of all people. Mix that with low IQ people being more impulsive, having less anxiety and approaching people more, you have a weird situation as a high IQ person.
interesting. at which point do you reckon IQ starts becoming a hinderance rather than a positive trait?

By "autism" we don't mean literal autism, but social inadequacy.

And yes, high IQ ppl tend to be rejected by the less capable ones. This might be actually a survival mechanism of low-IQ genes, unironically they want to survive as much as the high-IQ ones so the only choice for them is physical elimination of above average people.

There are also people who are very high IQ and socially adequate, they become leaders, politicians, the top 1%. If you're smartcel you're either a weirdo or an über-winner, there's no middle ground
high iq take
(And what decides your fate is looks.)
blackpilled again

• +1
interesting. at which point do you reckon IQ starts becoming a hinderance rather than a positive trait?
Depends on the person but I think anything higher than 130 is becoming weird. The best trait are IQ between 120-130, high work moral and good social skills/charisma.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, datboijj and lilhorizontal32
Yes. Leads to greater social anxiety and therefore less confidence imo

“intelligence” and being perceived as “smart” are huge copes, possibly falios

“intelligence” and being perceived as “smart” are huge copes, possibly falios
Book smart aka nerd yes. General social intelligence + common sense no.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
125 IQ is 95th percentile not 80 lmao

It is a cope. Sure, there is a risk of over analyzing stuff and creating more mental problems, but most high IQ people I have seen IRL artificially know how to blend in, fake a good social persona and act NT.

Foids are repulsed by textbook-memorizing nerds. But men with common sense, practical knowledge/experience and a good social skills are praised by them. However, at the end looks triumph everything. You can be gl and high IQ and you won't have any problem in life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7419 and 5 others
what is the blackpilled take on this.

I know many high iq people that go to great colleges/studying difficult courses and many, and I'd say most, are NT

so I'm wondering is the whole high iq = can't relate to others, no friends, no one will like you etc. thing a bluepill cope?
if anything i've met many high iq people that are witty af and that probably comes from them being able to link separate ideas that most people wouldn't have been able to see as connected (creativity)

thoughts?
Cold adaptation=higher iq=less nt actually being less nt is a high t trait but not in modern times

why don't Inuits and Eskimos IQ mog everyone to death
They do since they are mongoloid but they live in a primitive lifestyle. Iq is %100 genetic btw mongolians have a very low iq culture and still #5 highest iq in the world because they are mongoloid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi and datboijj
most intelligent people i meet are very nt.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32