Does having a very forward growth forehead/browridge make it look taller from from?

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Diamond
Joined
May 20, 2023
Posts
1,386
Reputation
1,533
I have a 3 fingers forehead (4.5 cm, which is less than average) and it looks very tall from face. Would it be because of the forward projection?
 
I have a 3 fingers forehead (4.5 cm, which is less than average) and it looks very tall from face. Would it be because of the forward projection?
Do u have a short middle and lower third??
 
Do u have a short middle and lower third??
Middle is rather short as I have a normal midface with 6.1 mm IPD

Lower third is tall enough according with my surgeron
 
Middle is rather short as I have a normal midface with 6.1 mm IPD

Lower third is tall enough according with my surgeron
Ur forehead being bigger compared to the rest of ur face/head could probably be the reason
 
Dysmorphia most likely

4.5cm is very small
 

Similar threads

coletho287345
Replies
29
Views
110
coletho287345
coletho287345
franciscochicofan
Replies
6
Views
72
franciscochicofan
franciscochicofan
F
Replies
20
Views
112
ATCOLD
ATCOLD
janjeee
Replies
4
Views
111
idk8
idk8
harmonymaxx
Replies
5
Views
85
Escanor1
Escanor1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top