Does having hair short on the sides really make you better looking?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Even though it makes your face look more chiseled, you can still see the same facial bones weather the hair is short on the sides or not, so it doesn't make sense that it would affect your attractiveness.

Because I have a weird shaped occupukt so I dont like having the back of my head short

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Mouthbreath
Even though it makes your face look more chiseled, you can still see the same facial bones weather the hair is short on the sides or not, so it doesn't make sense that it would affect your attractiveness.

Because I have a weird shaped occupukt so I dont like having the back of my head short
long hair on sides just looks like cancer that's what it is

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, thecel, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
long hair on sides just looks like cancer that's what it is
I dont mean long hair I mean non shaved hair, so like elvis basically. It looks much more high class to me to have med-short on the sides

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I dont mean long hair I mean non shaved hair, so like elvis basically. It looks much more high class to me to have med-short on the sides
i don't mean long hair either

i mean whatever the fuck this is

grown out sides look like cancer

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, thecel, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Makes your face look wider. So it depends on your fhwr.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5746
Oh I was talking about bare sides like cillian Murphy pesky blinders cba to get a picture
Dang

That's no sides at all tho

But ideally you should get his haircut with no sides

And it will grow out into that normal sides look which is ideal

woah fr? So fat people should short sidesmaxx?
A lot of volume on the sides makes your lower third look smaller. That’s all i can really conclude with honestly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, kuroganeikki, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
Haircut depends on lower third, if you have weak lower third try Korean haircuts.

If you're too high inhib to just cut it short & find out how the foids respond then short hair isnt for you.

Yes.. It make you more masculine and clean looking.. Having thick sides and back.. can make you look like messy shit. Just dont mess up with your top hair.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and oldcell
It looks retarded elvis presley

Yes.. It make you more masculine and clean looking.. Having thick sides and back.. can make you look like messy shit. Just dont mess up with your top hair.

I have it right now at quarantine, long mesyy and dirty sides and it make me looks worse, plus my nw2 looks much worse

All depend on skull shape tho, short sides makes bones shines more, its also more trendy and clean looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
ur blind. he has medium long hair on the sides and slicks it back with pomade.
no that's short sides lol there are no sides short sides and long sides

his are short

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
long hair can give you an incel look look at brendioeee for example

no that's short sides lol there are no sides short sides and long sides

his are short
do you not see the slicked back wet/oily hair strands reflecting light, it highlights how long it is. it's borderline long.

do you not see the slicked back wet/oily hair strands reflecting light, it highlights how long it is. it's borderline long.
send a pic without gel

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
You need a pretty boy face to look good with long hair

Instant incel status if you keep long hair as a normie