Does having zygos increase man’s chance getting raped tenfold in prison?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
@heightmaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
least obvious postmaxxer

Yes definitely they make more attractive 100% good zygo means getting ass stretched in the the showers no matter anything else

Yes definitely they make more attractive 100% good zygo means getting ass stretched in the the showers no matter anything else
Does it mean you look exactly like a hot beautiful women?
IMG 0275
Barrett would have become big black guys girl in prison?

• +1
Reactions: arterials and heightmaxxing
It’s the sexually arousing bone tbh?

• +1
weird question but yes

Yeah makes you look dangerous
I wonder why Ramirez was left alone tbh and not raped, prob because of being a serial killer and what he did no one wanted to have anything to do with him even sexual predators and he wasn’t a small guy

• +1
Yeah makes you look dangerous
Let’s say Ramirez went to that prison at nineteen or something and not serial killer he would have become someone’s bottom right
IMG 0332

• +1
I wonder why Ramirez was left alone tbh and not raped, prob because of being a serial killer and what he did no one wanted to have anything to do with him even sexual predators and he wasn’t a small guy
Yeah was probably terrified of them

Let’s say Ramirez went to that prison at nineteen or something and not serial killer he would have become someone’s bottom right View attachment 2789802
Maybe idk tho I think they would have tried but he would be able to fight back

Yeah was probably terrified of them
He was terrified of all the other inmates because they think very lowly of serial killers. Lifer Inmate where he went talked about it it was interesting. He legit got beat up when he went out to yard and eventually stopped to not die

• +1
Maybe idk tho I think they would have tried but he would be able to fight back
Would Barrett be raped way before beiber just because of the sheer quality of his maxilla

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpeg
    IMG_0434.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Would Barrett be raped way before beiber just because of the sheer quality of his maxilla
No I think beiber is feminine he would be first