Does he have potiential

BatemanNigga

BatemanNigga

Ching dat mandem style
Joined
Mar 16, 2026
Posts
27,718
Reputation
43,879
Screenshot 20260910 010643 Gallery

Or is it over for him
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN., ilikefish and tansel
@tansel Can he ascend
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
the eye spacing is horrible
 
with a rhino

some mt2 & contacts

yeah lol

also why are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person
I dont know its funny cause im not ugly anymore
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
Is this pre I saw a pic of u and u had a better lower third bone mass and hollows
 
  • +1
Reactions: BatemanNigga
I was super ugly before but this one isnt the worst
i mean what extreme failos could you possibly have that would have made you super ugly

you’re not recessed, clear skin, good hair, tall

don’t be so hard on yourself man
 
  • +1
Reactions: BatemanNigga
i mean what extreme failos could you possibly have that would have made you super ugly

you’re not recessed, clear skin, good hair, tall

don’t be so hard on yourself man
I Dont even have any pics from when i was ugly but it was very bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
Over for him

He should kill himself
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BatemanNigga
I Dont even have any pics from when i was ugly but it was very bad
well

no point in looking back lol

but i’d recommend saving up for the rhino

& hopping on mt2 for the tan
 
  • +1
Reactions: BatemanNigga
fix coloring and get a new haircut
 

Similar threads

orbitallite3
Replies
5
Views
68
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
mxsd_1
Replies
43
Views
279
Phio
P
J
Replies
24
Views
132
maxirraret
maxirraret
Yitzhak
Replies
1
Views
78
NotFun
NotFun
vlknkoc
Replies
12
Views
103
brutalbps
brutalbps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top