Does he look like school bully because of his size he is 6 ft 4

Looks like the indian londonvillie

• +1
Reactions: nword49
do i actually look indian in these pics?
Where are you from? Man you better start losing weight because you have good eyes and it seems that good bones also under the fat

Where are you from? Man you better start losing weight because you have good eyes and it seems that good bones also under the fat
the u.s. i’m just 40-50% black

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Yeah i suspected you were black american honestly
i think the terrible webcam/camera quality makes me look more shitskin than i actually am my skin is actually somewhat pale but my pheno is noticeably of african descent

• +1
i think the terrible webcam/camera quality makes me look more shitskin than i actually am my skin is actually somewhat pale but my pheno is noticeably of african descent
I really meant you should lose weight. You clearly have good potential.

Im like 10-12% bodyfat and you have more hollow cheeks than me jfl

I really meant you should lose weight. You clearly have good potential.

Im like 10-12% bodyfat and you have more hollow cheeks than me jfl
yeah rn im at like 25-30% bf and my cheeks are hollow in good lighting and my jaw is actually really defined even when i was like 37-40% bf my jawline was still visible. ive never been too ugly throughout my life but due to unfortunate circumstances i’m pretty much completely looksminned due to bloat and overall just not taking care of myself in a way that i should have because of depression and being socially isolated, over the past month i’ve been making noticeable progress though

• +1
have u fucked ur barret sex doll today

• JFL
Reactions: nword49 and halloweed
you already know he expected u to say "I'll rape him" or sumn like that
He made this post of Barrett and I replied saying he looks like a faggot and annoys me and I’d enjoy laying my hands on him so I think this is where this obsession of his comes from

He made this post of Barrett and I replied saying he looks like a faggot and annoys me and I’d enjoy laying my hands on him so I think this is where this obsession of his comes from
ooh right

I do not enjoy thinking about this scenario
how about other men who are predators since you aren’t one your good person they would prey on hom

how about other men who are predators since you aren’t one your good person they would prey on hom
please shut the fuck up i’m serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and Pei
I’m sorry if we were in person together you might beat my ass
I will pay you to stop talking about this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and Pei

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpeg
    IMG_0199.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 0
More like a bully victim. We had this HUGE kid in the bus kinda like him we used to rag on every day. Got so bad he had to get older relatives outside of school involved to make it stop. We used to call him "Igor".
That’s pretty sad

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin