does height have correlation to bone mass

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
because how come most chads and psl gods are also pretty tall

Height was associated with bone mass differences in an opposite direction to weight. Taller subjects had greater bone mass at the radius sites than expected from their calcaneus or spine bone measurements (0.1 to 0.2 Z-score difference per 5 cm difference in height).

Theres a correlation idk to what degree tho, could be just models (generally tall) = higher psl (thats why theyre models lol)

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and axttt_
Height was associated with bone mass differences in an opposite direction to weight. Taller subjects had greater bone mass at the radius sites than expected from their calcaneus or spine bone measurements (0.1 to 0.2 Z-score difference per 5 cm difference in height).

Theres a correlation idk to what degree tho, could be just models (generally tall) = higher psl (thats why theyre models lol)

yeah
seems likely
another theory i was thinking is that maybe there are a lot of people with psl level faces which are short but just not in modelling bcz they’re short so they’re not known

• +1
Reactions: Goncav
another theory i was thinking is that maybe there are a lot of people with psl level faces which are short but just not in modelling bcz they’re short so they’re not known
If short to average height males were as likely to be Chads as tall males, then we would surely see a ratio of about 8 to 1 in terms of short-average height Chads compared to tall Chads on somewhere like Instagram/Tiktok where there's no barrier to entry like there is in modelling or traditional media
But instead we see nearly all Chads are tall, exceptions being Thom Strijd, Colton Haynes, Ian Somerhalder and a few others
But when you compare them to the list of Tall Chads:
Maher, Stepanov, Gandy, Clint Walker, Mrazik, Schick, Drago, Chico, Lungdren, Hexum, Hemsworth, Bateman the list goes on

This is with men over 6'1 making up only a small percentage of the population

Good genetics come in packages theory

Although I did ponder if faces you see irl peak at Chadlite and the differentiating factor between Chadlites and Chads irl is solely height

• Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
if this is true then my guess would be that good genes come in a package

well yk all the psl gods i list of the top of my head are tall
barret
drago
hexum
etc
lol barette is a subhuman but the rest are gigachads