Does Height Increase SMV?

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Does Height, all else equal, increase smv? Is it always constant smv upgrade for every inch or does it depend on face? what is the upper limit? Discussion.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
if youre ugly as fuck in the face can being 6'5 increase your smv more compared to 5'10?

upper limit is 6ft5idh

• +1
Reactions: noobs
upper limit is 6ft5idh
Yeah what I mean is like even if youre ugly and say non-nt, can being a tall guy still increase your chances of getting laid aka "value in having sex"

Does Height, all else equal, increase smv? Is it always constant smv upgrade for every inch or does it depend on face? what is the upper limit? Discussion.
to put it in simple terms : height is a multiplier for your face

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Heinrich Schmidt, Tallcell and 2 others
to put it in simple terms : height is a multiplier for your face
here is a mathematical representation/graph of what I think you mean:

@<6PSLcel

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
here is a mathematical representation/graph of what I think you mean:

View attachment 2958300
5'10 maps to 1, meaning it multiplies the rating of your face by 1, no change you are average.

then every inch has highest value when it deviates upwards from the average height, hence the derivative is the highest near 5'10 from the right, has a critical point at 6'3 meaning there is a maximum/ideal height and then has diminishing returns from there/horseshoe effect.

it is basically a normal distribution except I've updated the weights to match height being a multiplier of your face.

if youre ugly as fuck in the face can being 6'5 increase your smv more compared to 5'10?
you are deformed lanklet arent u

5'10 maps to 1, meaning it multiplies the rating of your face by 1, no change you are average.

then every inch has highest value when it deviates upwards from the average height, hence the derivative is the highest near 5'10 from the right, has a critical point at 6'3 meaning there is a maximum/ideal height and then has diminishing returns from there/horseshoe effect.

it is basically a normal distribution except I've updated the weights to match height being a multiplier of your face.
so 5'10 having a corresponding multiplier of 1, 6'3 having 2, then it goes down to a height like 6'6/6'7 which has equal smv as 5'10 and then you can see for the shorter side that it just goes down but depending on how much you've already deviated from the average height, the derivative decreases further.

Absolute state of questions on looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, rand anon, House Lannister and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back