Does height stop at 16,18 or 20 sources are confusing me

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Healthline.com says 16 one says 18 and the other says 20-21 which is correct for majority of the population ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 17430, mafiaboy and 3 others
16-17 for %95 of people. 18 for late bloomers. +18 for 1 in 10000 genetic freaks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, ifyouwannabemylover, Growth Plate and 2 others
Depends, I have friends who were gaining height at 20+ and I stopped growing at 16. You can't be sure.

16-17 for %95 of people. 18 for late bloomers. +18 for 1 in 10000 genetic freaks
What a load of BS. Did you even click the link above you?

Oh wait, TIL that I'm a genetic chad. My chad spine grew half a centimeter after 18yo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead and FreakkForLife
What a load of BS. Did you even click the link above you?

Oh wait, TIL that I'm a genetic chad. My chad spine grew half a centimeter after 18yo.
keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
keep coping
I'm not, you are; Literally wikipedia and so many people's experiences say it.

So keep coping, just because you didn't grow a single molecule after 16-17, no normie did.

Last edited:
I'm not, you are; Literally wikipedia and so many people's experience say it.

So keep coping, just because you didn't grew a single molecule after 16-17, nobody did.

lol you really want to do some dick measuring contest with a medical student?:lul: ok so, ossification typically occurs until early 30s, but that doesn't mean you will get taller because ossification of your cartilagious growth plates end at 18 years old even if you're a late bloomer, thickening of your tibias until 26 bc of ossification doesn't mean that you'll get that 1 inch you desperately want:lul::lul::lul:you'll just get denser(calciumwise), stronger tibias.

so keep crying for my 6'2.5 chad height you coping manlet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23574, galego123 and Growth Plate
lol you really want to do some dick measuring contest with a medical student?:lul: ok so, ossification typically occurs until early 30s, but that doesn't mean you will get taller because ossification of your cartilagious growth plates end at 18 years old even if you're a late bloomer, thickening of your tibias until 26 bc of ossification doesn't mean that you'll get that 1 inch you desperately want:lul::lul::lul:you'll just get denser(calciumwise), stronger tibias.

I'm telling you that not all bones stop growing at the same time you stupid idiot. 6'2.5 in your dreams.

You can still gain height from the spine after 16-17, it's not that rare. Stop spreading misinformation.

oh and about people's experiences, as I stated it's ultimately rare that someone has a sudden growth spurth after age of 18(we check young people's growth plates daily at hospital(I study traumatology) and yet I don't remember anyone past 18 with open growth plates. People start working out and when they get an extra 1 cm from getting rid of their twink posture they thought they had a late growth spurt:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, johncruz12345, galego123 and 1 other person
I'm telling you that not all bones stop growing at the same time you stupid idiot. 6'2.5 in your dreams.

You can still gain height from the spine after 16-17, it's not that rare. Stop spreading misinformation.
:blackpill: is harsh lil' brotha, stop crying and embrace the facts

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Growth Plate
oh and about people's experiences, as I stated it's ultimately rare that someone has a sudden growth spurth after age of 18(we check young people's growth plates daily at hospital(I study traumatology) and yet I don't remember anyone past 18 with open growth plates. People start working out and when they get an extra 1 cm from getting rid of their twink posture they thought they had a late growth spurt:lul::lul:
Don't change it up now, nobody talked about growth spurt. Even few millimeters count. Do you seriously think that nobody grows after 18 spine? Hell my clavicles grew after 18.

In which hospital are you, to make sure to never visit it lmao.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
Don't change it up now, nobody talked about growth spurt. Even few millimeters count. Do you seriously think that nobody grows after 18 spine? Hell my clavicles grew after 18.

In which hospital are you, to make sure to never visit it lmao.
first learn to read. I ain't ever say "nobody". Dennis Rodman is a great example, he grew like a beast when he was 20. But it's EXTREMELY RARE. That's all. As I stated, 1 in 10000 maybe, if that's not overestimating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, galego123, Growth Plate and 1 other person
The real answer is its complicated different bones seal off their ephyseal plates at different times during your development some can seal at 16 and others can seal 25, to add to this when these growth plates seal can vary from person to person as well it really depends... you could go to a doctor and ask them to check if your plates have sealed.

:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Attachments

• Epiphyseal+Fusion +A+General+Guide.jpg
    Epiphyseal+Fusion +A+General+Guide.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 50.png
    50.png
    135 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-db8a4fa00de9c8e9ddd0f85348eb2156-pjlq.jpg
    main-qimg-db8a4fa00de9c8e9ddd0f85348eb2156-pjlq.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Depends on bone age, get a spine xray or hope for the best no point in speculating

• +1
The real answer is its complicated different bones seal off their ephyseal plates at different times during your development some can seal at 16 and others can seal 25, to add to this when these growth plates seal can vary from person to person as well it really depends... you could go to a doctor and ask them to check if your plates have sealed.

I might be dumb but these look like literally every bone age except for the spine

first learn to read. I ain't ever say "nobody". Dennis Rodman is a great example, he grew like a beast when he was 20. But it's EXTREMELY RARE. That's all. As I stated, 1 in 10000 maybe, if that's not overestimating
Nobody that isn't a normie, wrote it multiple times for you. I get it you stopped growing at 16 at 5'6 and now are coping that only genetic chads' spines grow after 18.

I'm a genetic chad case closed.

Nobody that isn't a normie, wrote it multiple times for you. I get it you stopped growing at 16 at 5'6 and now are coping that only genetic chads' spines grow after 18.

go check my recent posts to see if I'm a coping 5'6, you lil twink:lul::lul: I'm probably taller than your whole family added up to up vertically:ogre: Go get angry to your manlet parents and stop wasting my time

go check my recent posts to see if I'm a coping 5'6, you lil twink:lul::lul: I'm probably taller than your whole family added up to up vertically:ogre: Go get angry to your manlet parents and stop wasting my time
Cope 5'6 brainlet.

Your low testosterone exposed spine didn't grew a single milimeter after no surprise your replies ITT; find another way of coping instead of spreading misinformation to online forums.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Growth Plate
Healthline.com says 16 one says 18 and the other says 20-21 which is correct for majority of the population ?
Just take aromaisn to keep your growth plates open,it can fuse anytime otherwise

Did ur spine grew after 18?
Mine too

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Hipcel

@Growth Plate
@Bonesbonesbonesbone

• Ugh..

I am 18.5 and grew 3 inches in my spine by strethcing
@Hipcel

And i am an early bloomer btw,got my moustache hair starting at 12

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
I am 18.5 and grew 3 inches in my spine by strethcing
@Hipcel

And i am an early bloomer btw,got my moustache hair starting at 12
Horrible posture, aromatase deficiency or rare genetics dude. Do you not realize most people cannot achieve this? By the time the average user joins looksmax, the hormone that literally make them so obsessed with sex in the first place (actually estrogen which is why low libido is a side effect of aromatase inhibitors) to join this site would have most likely fused their growth plates
@AscendingChad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingChad
Cope 5'6 brainlet.

Your low testosterone exposed spine didn't grew a single milimeter after no surprise your replies ITT; find another way of coping instead of spreading misinformation to online forums.
Low testosterone would actually make your bones have more time to grow. This should be common knowledge to anyone who feels the right to discuss height here. The castrati (castrated men therefore low t) grew very tall with big ribcages and frames, because they had significantly more time for growth factors to induce longitudinal and horizontal growth of their bones. Estrogen is produced in men via aromatization from the substrate testosterone, which is at least one of the biggest causes of growth plate fusion.

It would make more sense if you said "estrogen exposed spine" or "deficient gh exposed spine"

• +1
Reactions: AscendingChad

Do you even go outside? If you went to high school, which is ages 14-18, you should have noticed you weren't able to tell the 16 year olds from the 18 year olds because most of them didn't grow at all or maybe an inch if they were lucky, because they already got their growrh spurts and started puberty at 12/13. You can literally even look at CDC growth charts and see that statistics show basically no growth after 17 for most of these normies you're talking about.

Of course, if you start puberty later, you're likely to just get your growth spurt later. This is the reason why growth curves continue to increase past 17 even though most people are very much done growing by 17. It's simply showing a rise of the average height at every age, so of course late bloomers having their late growth spurt would give the illusion that everyone grow's until their 20's to a retard that couldn't use such common sense

They're called late bloomers for a reason. It is unusual to have a growth spurt that late. They are later than average. Later than normies...

The only people who grow past 17 that are not late bloomers have aromatase deficienies, hypogonadism therefore delayed growth plate fusion but also very slow longitudinal and horizontal growth and pubertal development, and people with rare NBA tier genetics

@AscendingChad jfl at this forum. Avg iq is legit 66 or most are just coping schizos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and AscendingChad
I gained height after 20. But im 100% sure it was because i fixed my horrible posture

if u have subhuman estrogenic genes then you can stop at 14, if you have height god genes then up til like fuckin 21

Low testosterone would actually make your bones have more time to grow. This should be common knowledge to anyone who feels the right to discuss height here. The castrati (castrated men therefore low t) grew very tall with big ribcages and frames, because they had significantly more time for growth factors to induce longitudinal and horizontal growth of their bones. Estrogen is produced in men via aromatization from the substrate testosterone, which is at least one of the biggest causes of growth plate fusion.

It would make more sense if you said "estrogen exposed spine" or "deficient gh exposed spine"
I will say someone like you not growing is quite unheard of

• Hmm...
Do you even go outside? If you went to high school, which is ages 14-18, you should have noticed you weren't able to tell the 16 year olds from the 18 year olds because most of them didn't grow at all or maybe an inch if they were lucky, because they already got their growrh spurts and started puberty at 12/13. You can literally even look at CDC growth charts and see that statistics show basically no growth after 17 for most of these normies you're talking about.

Of course, if you start puberty later, you're likely to just get your growth spurt later. This is the reason why growth curves continue to increase past 17 even though most people are very much done growing by 17. It's simply showing a rise of the average height at every age, so of course late bloomers having their late growth spurt would give the illusion that everyone grow's until their 20's to a retard that couldn't use such common sense

They're called late bloomers for a reason. It is unusual to have a growth spurt that late. They are later than average. Later than normies...

The only people who grow past 17 that are not late bloomers have aromatase deficienies, hypogonadism therefore delayed growth plate fusion but also very slow longitudinal and horizontal growth and pubertal development, and people with rare NBA tier genetics

@AscendingChad jfl at this forum. Avg iq is legit 66 or most are just coping schizos
Another stupid delusional manlet like @AscendingChad who grew till 15-16 and convinced himself any growth past 18 is chad tier.

I know multiple people who grew after 18, including myself. Spine doesn't stop growing before 18 for non chads.

Back to your basement to whine.

Idiots.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall

Another stupid delusional manlet like @AscendingChad who grew till 15-16 and convinced himself any growth past 18 is chad tier.

I know multiple people who grew after 18, including myself. Spine doesn't stop growing before 18 for non chads.

Back to your basement to whine.

Idiots.
you twinklet still mentioning me here?:lul: come send some pics of yourself and let's see who's the real chad you fucking coping manlet aspie

• +1
you twinklet still mentioning me here?:lul: come send some pics of yourself and let's see who's the real chad you fucking coping manlet aspie
I trust nobody here. But keep coping 5'6 brainlet

I trust nobody here. But keep coping 5'6 brainlet
typical low t high inhib pussy. go get your lil ass fucked if you're that scared of a basic shit :lul::lul:

typical low t high inhib pussy. go get your lil ass fucked if you're that scared of a basic shit :lul::lul:
Typical untrustworthy moron. Start by providing sources for the BS you write next time.

@FreakkForLife @Bitchwhipper2 @AscendingHero
Thoughts? Sorry to tag especially bitchwhipper2 in every single post

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
fuck you nigger @Serial Mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger and Growth Plate
He is right that u won't much gain height from ossification until 30 but that happens when u do nothing.

But if u combine sleep stretching (where pelvic traction and weights are used to stretch the spring) with Glucosamine,medium dose igf1 and hgh,u can gain height easily.

There's growth potential until 27- 30 and if u tap in it using the methods i told above,u can grow.
But most people don't do that and see lesser gains .

There's guys in the telegram group who are gaining height from sleep strethcing at 23+.
The highest a guy has achieved was 3 inches,he was the most dedicated user there.
I could add u in that group and i get nothing from it,ur mind is warped so much that u view helping someone as suspicious since u think that a person can only help another person when the helper is getting advantages from helping.
And u will cope again by saying that Muh (((scientific studies))) don't support it so it's deboonked.

Remember science until 1990s was saying androgens fuses growth plates in men not estrogen.

This is the power of ur "science"

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and nobodyspecial369
He is right that u won't much gain height from ossification until 30 but that happens when u do nothing.

But if u combine sleep stretching (where pelvic traction and weights are used to stretch the spring) with Glucosamine,medium dose igf1 and hgh,u can gain height easily.

There's growth potential until 27- 30 and if u tap in it using the methods i told above,u can grow.
But most people don't do that and see lesser gains .

There's guys in the telegram group who are gaining height from sleep strethcing at 23+.
The highest a guy has achieved was 3 inches,he was the most dedicated user there.
I could add u in that group and i get nothing from it,ur mind is warped so much that u view helping someone as suspicious since u think that a person can only help another person when the helper is getting advantages from helping.
And u will cope again by saying that Muh (((scientific studies))) don't support it so it's deboonked.

Remember science until 1990s was saying androgens fuses growth plates in men not estrogen.

This is the power of ur "science"
Can you add me in