Does HGH NEED to be injected?

C

cosmicrainbow

Iron
Not short rn but still looking to gain an inch or two if possible; doesn't hurt to try. Looking to try HGH and Aromasin. Was curious about the nature of HGH; can it be taken orally, or does it need to be injected? Also, have a bigger nose rn; will HGH increase my nose size the way MK677 is reported to do? 18 years old btw. Thanks.

Last edited:
ive never heard of oral hgh

none of them is going to make ur nose bigger only if you overdose it for decades

Lol at mk677 which "increases the size of the nose", it is a PLACEBO effect.

And the goal between MK677 and HGH is the same: Increase the IGF-1 level so no matter what happens, the effects will be the same...

When HGH really starts to increase the size of your nose, think of acromegaly dead srs

Lol at mk677 which "increases the size of the nose", it is a PLACEBO effect.

And the goal between MK677 and HGH is the same: Increase the IGF-1 level so no matter what happens, the effects will be the same...

When HGH really starts to increase the size of your nose, think of acromegaly dead srs
It's hard with so many different perspectives out there; misinformation tends to spread pretty quickly. So MK677 and Aromasin would be just as effective as HGH and Aromasin? No nose size increases from either?

Not short rn but still looking to gain an inch or two if possible; doesn't hurt to try. Looking to try HGH and Aromasin. Was curious about the nature of HGH; can it be taken orally, or does it need to be injected? Also, have a bigger nose rn; will HGH increase my nose size the way MK677 is reported to do? One more question: if I forego HGH, will I see any considerable gains from Aromasin alone? 18 years old btw. Thanks.
Yes, it can be taken orally. HGH will grow every tissue on your body, your nose, your entrails, your hands, everything, basicly. I don't see any reason to be scared of HGH if you're going to take aromasin. Aromasin has hellish side effects, way worse than hgh.

It's hard with so many different perspectives out there; misinformation tends to spread pretty quickly. So MK677 and Aromasin would be just as effective as HGH and Aromasin?

Some say that 25MG of mk677 equals 2IU of HGH, others 4IU and wheelbarrows, no calculations in both camps, so we don't know who to believe, and we don't even know if one of them is right.

If you want to be serious, inject 10IU of HGH every day, that's the limit to avoid going too high doses, obviously, don't do that for more than a year, for safety reasons, if it turns out that after one year you want to continue, switch to 4IU doses, and you can therefore continue indefinitely I think.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
oh nvm you already did. Well goodluck then.

I find you a little hard with that, according to the testimonies some seems to support it well, others seems to not support it well?
Some get fucked over less hard than others but nobody is just fine on it. Like you'll still be able to walk around and function but not very well.

mk677 is the closest thing that exists to oral hgh

Crashing your estrogen with Aromasin is hellish as @BigBiceps said. Read my post on it: https://looksmax.org/threads/to-tho...itors-to-try-to-get-taller.26693/#post-505839
Ugh. My hair's one of the best qualities I've got rn; would hate to lose it over an extra inch or two of height. The rest I've honestly dealt with for a lot of my life so they don't sound too bad, but the hair loss is a no go. Would I be able to change my height at all by JUST taking MK677?

Ugh. My hair's one of the best qualities I've got rn; would hate to lose it over an extra inch or two of height. The rest I've honestly dealt with for a lot of my life so they don't sound too bad, but the hair loss is a no go. Would I be able to change my height at all by JUST taking MK677?
might make a small difference if you take it during your growth spurts. If you've already gone through your big growth spurts then probably not.

Through the asshole, yes

I take 2 litres of milk for a smol dose of IGF-1

I've read somewhere that the IGF-1 doesn't survive its entrance to the tissue or some shit like that, while others disagree with that statement

I'm drinking milk anyway, just i case

* gulp gulp gulp *

What's that?

* gulp gulp gulp *

Ah yes- That's me drinking 2 litres of milk babe!

Would I be able to change my height at all by JUST taking MK677?
Probably not, but it’s worth a try.
I take 2 litres of milk for a smol dose of IGF-1

I've read somewhere that the IGF-1 doesn't survive its entrance to the tissue or some shit like that, while others disagree with that statement

I'm drinking milk anyway, just i case

* gulp gulp gulp *

What's that?

* gulp gulp gulp *

Ah yes- That's me drinking 2 litres of milk babe!
I heard that milk is filled with estrogen which is why you should avoid it?