DOES HGH WORK FOR HEIGHT

J

JoeShmoe

Iron
I've heard that high doesn't work and pairing it with an AI will make it worse since the AI will make the HGH ineffective or something along those lines. So is there anyone that has tried it and please give details if you have tried it like how old you were how much you grew if you did or if you think you grew because of the HGH or it was just your genetics. PLEASE HELP I WANT TO MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Malu and chudlite
no, unless you're deficient, which you are most likely not, start saving for leg lengthening with Dr sunil richardson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft and wastedspermcel
You need an AI and HGH and need to be relatively young HGH by itself will only make you grow faster. You might grow at most 2.5 inches beyond your "genetic limit" with HGH and AI if you started young

Last edited:
I've heard that high doesn't work and pairing it with an AI will make it worse since the AI will make the HGH ineffective or something along those lines. So is there anyone that has tried it and please give details if you have tried it like how old you were how much you grew if you did or if you think you grew because of the HGH or it was just your genetics. PLEASE HELP I WANT TO MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE
You need an AI and HGH and need to be relatively young HGH by itself will only make you grow faster. You might grow at most 2.5 inches beyond your "genetic limit" with HGH and AI if you started young
how young and have you tried

hey mr retard, yes it does but only when you are younger than 14, other than that it could only give you an inch or two if you're under 16 (its over)

Ok thuggbutt im 16 and have u tried this or are you just speculating
i havent tried this but i was in the exact same situation as you, I have found literally no evidence of any growth more than an inch on any website, not to mention the facial soft tissue growth that will make you look fat, and the bad cognitive and collagen effects that come from using an estrogen inhibitor,

if you're 16 its over but you can still take drugs for facial development

i havent tried this but i was in the exact same situation as you, I have found literally no evidence of any growth more than an inch on any website, not to mention the facial soft tissue growth that will make you look fat, and the bad cognitive and collagen effects that come from using an estrogen inhibitor,

if you're 16 its over but you can still take drugs for facial development
fuck so it's really over

im 16 and I grew like an inch in a month a month ago. And how do u know have u tried hgh

You also gotta bone smash your growth plates to promote growth

No friend, IA is effective even as monotherapy, there are articles about it that I won't waste my time explaining to you

Use both together.

ohh now it make sense but I think I maxed out tho
This guy is an idiot,
IGF-1 signals the creation of hyaline cartilage in its epiphase in the place called the growth plate that the aromatase inhibitor prevents from closing.

In addition, the aromatase inhibitor also prevents the conversion of testosterone into estradiol.
Testosterone stimulates IGF-1 and promotes less aging than estradiol.