DOES HGH WORK FOR HEIGHT

J

JoeShmoe

Iron
I've heard that high doesn't work and pairing it with an AI will make it worse since the AI will make the HGH ineffective or something along those lines. So is there anyone that has tried it and please give details if you have tried it like how old you were how much you grew if you did or if you think you grew because of the HGH or it was just your genetics. PLEASE HELP I WANT TO MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE

This guy is an idiot,
IGF-1 signals the creation of hyaline cartilage in its epiphase in the place called the growth plate that the aromatase inhibitor prevents from closing.

In addition, the aromatase inhibitor also prevents the conversion of testosterone into estradiol.
Testosterone stimulates IGF-1 and promotes less aging than estradiol.
The reason I said that about the IA is because of this video I'm in the last tanner stage at 16 yrs old and I do have a couple relatives that are tall. Also do you know all this from only studies or have you tried yourself and when you tell me to just take it do you know if the side effects are big bc I've heard it makes ur face fat or is that just sometimes and it will go away after u stopped taking it.

acromegaly and organ enlargement isn't real bro, go for it
I'd like big hands and feet tbh and how do tall people with a lot of hgh handle the hgh and why cant I handle it just a little bigger heart and lungs won't do too much

The reason I said that about the IA is because of this video I'm in the last tanner stage at 16 yrs old and I do have a couple relatives that are tall. Also do you know all this from only studies or have you tried yourself and when you tell me to just take it do you know if the side effects are big bc I've heard it makes ur face fat or is that just sometimes and it will go away after u stopped taking it.

Forget this video and try it as soon as possible.

I used it when I was 16-17 years old
(last year)

I stopped in September of last year

From last year to this year I noticed that I grew about 5-6 cm
(being modest)

Vou começar um protocolo de heightmaxxing no ano que vem para ver se consigo atingir 1,80 m na idade adulta

By the way, mk 677 does not generate any height gain.
Only HGH and peptides.

Forget this video and try it as soon as possible.

(last year)

(being modest)

Vou começar um protocolo de heightmaxxing no ano que vem para ver se consigo atingir 1,80 m na idade adulta

Only HGH and peptides.
was there any side effects?

(last year)

(being modest)

Only HGH and peptides.

By stretching every day, I gained 2 cm (my spine looked like an S)
I posted on the forum thinking it was amazing,

So you can count on 1inch stretching every day

I've heard that high doesn't work and pairing it with an AI will make it worse since the AI will make the HGH ineffective or something along those lines. So is there anyone that has tried it and please give details if you have tried it like how old you were how much you grew if you did or if you think you grew because of the HGH or it was just your genetics. PLEASE HELP I WANT TO MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE
It's time to let go of false hope buddy boyo :pepefrown: If you wanted to inject yourself with roids and have heart problems in hopes of growing like 0.5 - 1 inches above your genetically determined height you should have started doing that before puberty :forcedsmile: It's over for you üntermensch the max you're getting is 6' , might as well just save for LL. If you are fed enough nutrients as a child, before and during puberty you won't have to worry about taking shit like HGH and the likes because you won't be deficient then. This is all just a cope. Enviroment pill matters.

Also...

Notice how Chad doesn't use HGH or AI or any of that shit but is still 6'5? That is simply because he has superior genes, unlike you, inferior subhuman. He never has to worry if he's always mewing or standing straight or has to do retarded jumps for mUh microfractures :lul:. He eats incels like you and me for breakfast ever since he was like 5. That's why he has the bone density of fucking titanium. He probably has a fourth set of unidentified mollars made specifically for chewing subhuman incel trash flesh :lul: His superior thick shaped masculine skull with a prominent jaw that can cut diamond is unimaginable for the average joe. It's over for us :feelswhy: ( I'm going insane )

It's time to let go of false hope buddy boyo :pepefrown: If you wanted to inject yourself with roids and have heart problems in hopes of growing like 0.5 - 1 inches above your genetically determined height you should have started doing that before puberty :forcedsmile: It's over for you üntermensch the max you're getting is 6' , might as well just save for LL. If you are fed enough nutrients as a child, before and during puberty you won't have to worry about taking shit like HGH and the likes because you won't be deficient then. This is all just a cope. Enviroment pill matters.

Also...

Notice how Chad doesn't use HGH or AI or any of that shit but is still 6'5? That is simply because he has superior genes, unlike you, inferior subhuman. He never has to worry if he's always mewing or standing straight or has to do retarded jumps for mUh microfractures :lul:. He eats incels like you and me for breakfast ever since he was like 5. That's why he has the bone density of fucking titanium. He probably has a fourth set of unidentified mollars made specifically for chewing subhuman incel trash flesh :lul: His superior thick shaped masculine skull with a prominent jaw that can cut diamond is unimaginable for the average joe. It's over for us :feelswhy: ( I'm going insane )
It's never over. NEVER GIVE UP NEVER BACK DOWN. but holy fuck bro wtf are u doing writing all that may Jesus help us both and may he also forgive us for our sins