Does high body fat lower undereye support?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Diamond
I have shitty undereye support, currently cutting but i’m using volufolline, will my undereye support get better once im at 15 bf?

I have shitty undereye support, currently cutting but i’m using volufolline, will my undereye support get better once im at 15 bf?
you probably have bad bones, volufilline is also cope, use collagen inducing products to help build a thicker layer of skin and reduce discolouration.

you probably have bad bones, volufilline is also cope, use collagen inducing products to help build a thicker layer of skin and reduce discolouration.
Volufollines not cope lol try it yourself

I still don’t know if i have “bad” undereye support, i just assume so because its kind of a “flat” slope ig? Might get better when i lose weight cause i have a relatively lean face for 27% bf

I still don’t know if i have “bad” undereye support, i just assume so because its kind of a “flat” slope ig? Might get better when i lose weight cause i have a relatively lean face for 27% bf
bro, if you have bad undereye support already, getting lean isnt going to magically cure it.
Volufollines not cope lol try it yourself
yeah bro!! kshami told me to use it so it definitely works!!!

how do you think it could possibly improve? part of the undereye support is fat, if you lower it, how can it get better?

The opposite. As you lean out you'll have worse undereye support since there will be less volume (fat) in that area. It's a bone issue, infraorbital implants is the ideal treatment.

No it gets worse when you lean out
OIP
3B1386C500000578 0 image m 12 1480974810246

bro, if you have bad undereye support already, getting lean isnt going to magically cure it.

yeah bro!! kshami told me to use it so it definitely works!!!
K shami can hang himself go look at the clinical study retard

it can but if you have more bone mass there then it might not make as much of a difference
use volufiline

yes mine got better as i got leaner even though it’s meant to be the opposite

• +1
Reactions: med and heightmaxxing