Does Hinge flag AI pictures

S

Saint_Negro

Iron
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Posts
40
Reputation
24
I need positive reinforcement I have had a terrible day. The problem is that I barely take pictures so don't have good ones for Hinge. If I go on pinterest find a nigga with a similar body to me and put my face on top of his will hinge flag it
 
depends how obvious it is, if your able to do it well and its really ur face us should be fine, but if its clear its a morph ur gonna get banned
 
  • +1
Reactions: kratos22laxatives

Similar threads

Rainman988
Replies
9
Views
49
Rainman988
Rainman988
x y r e n n
Replies
7
Views
62
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
Baeseth
Replies
1
Views
42
Sean O’Pry
Sean O’Pry
Ꭰarwin
Replies
6
Views
61
Ꭰarwin
Ꭰarwin
hexum.dnd
Replies
1
Views
17
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top