Does hooding give illusion of narrower and wider PFL eyes.

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
When I seem to wake up in the morning and there is less uee i can relax my eyes without a bunch of uee and it seems so much narrower and when i relax my eyes my undereye support seems to rise up a bit?

absolutely yes

check out upper eyelid filler before afters perceived pfl always looks better.

this is a low budget pfl maxxing combined with eyelashmaxxing or eyebrow transplants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
absolutely yes

check out upper eyelid filler before afters perceived pfl always looks better.

this is a low budget pfl maxxing combined with eyelashmaxxing or eyebrow transplants
i noticed that sean o pry and all these models squinting it looks so natural cause of their hooding covering it it doesnt even look they squint

i noticed that sean o pry and all these models squinting it looks so natural cause of their hooding covering it it doesnt even look they squint
yeah almost everyone looks better with less hooding.

eye shape matters a lot too ngl. I have low pfl with little uee but due to good eye shape i have been complimented on my eye shape lots of times

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
yeah almost everyone looks better with less hooding.

eye shape matters a lot too ngl. I have low pfl with little uee but due to good eye shape i have been complimented on my eye shape lots of times
yeah eye shape is number one most important factor for hunter eyes or good shape. Also with more hooding you can relax you eye without bunch of uee coming out and it raises you under eye support