Deep Set eyes have a lesser chance of being hooded

could u use PDO Threads to simulate a browridge protusion?
You can use cogs to pull the lateral canthus which makes the skin between the supras and infras more tight and thus causes the look of more prominence + more hooding

• Hmm...
Reactions: caiolindo
Naw its the process above the lid
Have we got any case studies?
This would be giga huge, I thought it was the complication where people can get ptosis from Botox for brows

You can use cogs to pull the lateral canthus which makes the skin between the supras and infras more tight and thus causes the look of more prominence + more hooding
True but its giga difficult to use cogs jfl, sticking 18 gauge in my eye socket is pure pain

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Have we got any case studies?
This would be giga huge, I thought it was the complication where people can get ptosis from Botox for brows
Im gonna research tmr and make a thread on it

boutta go to the club and fuck some sloots soon

• +1
Reactions: nofap and SteveRogers
I have both but you said no anectodal evidence
On another note, could negative hooding be explained by having deeper set inner eyes in this case?

Anatomy of Deep-Set Eyes

View attachment 2870863View attachment 2870899View attachment 2870902

-Brow Ridge prominence, Projected Nasion, Orbital rim all contribute to "deep set eyes"
-My theory is that deep set eyes are less likely to be "hunter eyes. The brow ridge shields the upper eyelid, blocking hooding.

-As saint David Gandy has aged, his hooding has increased over his lateral canthus slightly due to a loss of elasticity

-When your brow bone is more prominent, there is less skin above the eyelid to hood the eye. Gandy has a strong brow ridge but his eyes aren't as deep set as Cavil's. He's got a negative orbital vector. (should honestly ropemax bro)
-Deep set eyes also prevent aging of the skin above the eyelid delaying its inevitable sagging/hooding the eyes.

-Eyelid crease position
View attachment 2870871
-Deep set eyes have a more defined eyelid crease that's deeper in the eye socket causing more visible UEE.

-Muscle Support
View attachment 2870874
-More muscle support in the eye socket, particularly the Levator Palpebrae Superioris Muscle, reduce the chance of hooding. @SteveRogers new botox method btw im gonna do a deeper dive into this btw because this muscle reduces hooding.

-The levator palpebrae superioris muscle is responsible for raising the upper eyelid. When this muscle contracts, it lifts the upper eyelid, creating more visible eyelid space and reducing the likelihood of hooding. Inb4 everyone atrophies this muscle to another fucking dimension.

-Both of these muscles work in coordination to support the eyelids and maintain the proper positioning of the skin around the eyes. In individuals with deep-set eyes, these muscles, along with other anatomical features, contribute to the eye's resistance to hooding by providing adequate support and tension to the surrounding tissues.

-Please do not spam random exceptions to this, obviously there's gonna be some people with deep set hooded eyes but we are talking about OVERALL.
-Elias depoop has deep set hunter eyes because his orbicularis is so weirdly shaped and wide that it pulls the skin above his eyelid down

@Orc @ChadL1te @Rigged @Cointoss/Chad/Incel @coispet @NumbThePain @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @TechnoBoss

Please give ur feedback this is just my theory even tho i researched it pretty thoroughly
Idk nigga from what i've seen hooded + deepset eyes are usually the result of Really strong browridge and shape of the orbitals

Water
Hunter eyes are bone+fat

The more bone u have the more fat you need to get full hooding

what about the map of your PDO Threads for alveolar process

Besides potentially using botox in levator palpebrae superioris muscle like you mentioned, how could someone overcome this and get more hooding, just fat or filler?. @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular