does ice hooding work and does icing ur face have any long term impacts

Probably not, use pdo threads to decrease uee it's cheap and decent long term results, also super easy

if melting your fat pads is your goal then yea

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
It's said that ice hooding has temporary benefits, but I believe that if you do it long enough it can have it's long term benefits. I do ice hooding as apart of my anti aging routine to constrict blood vessels and reduce inflammation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gonions, coisbhai, alriodai and 1 other person
It's said that ice hooding has temporary benefits, but I believe that if you do it long enough it can have it's long term benefits. I do ice hooding as apart of my anti aging routine to constrict blood vessels and reduce inflammation.
would u know any of the long term benefits

would u know any of the long term benefits
This is what I found.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
i don't understand the "is it short term"
you just gotta do it 5 minutes a day when u wake up, so easy lol

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
what can i use then to sculpt my face and reduce bloat, is water with ice in it bad as well?
theres a treatment that uses cold called coolsculpting and you can hop on raw meat diet to reduce inflammation, and only prolongued contact damages so drinking ice water or chewing on the ice after wont damage

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
theres a treatment that uses cold called coolsculpting and you can hop on raw meat diet to reduce inflammation, and only prolongued contact damages so drinking ice water or chewing on the ice after wont damage
no dunk my face in ice water

wouldnt cool scultping also destroy fat pads