Does Improving Posture Make You Taller?

D

Deleted member 18159

Diamond
I'm 5’11 and done growing. However my posture is utter shit and I have pretty bad anterior pelvic tilt. If I fix this, can I gain an extra inch or so in height?

i dont know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iguessiendsoon and Deleted member 17829
I'm 5’11 and done growing. However my posture is utter shit and I have pretty bad anterior pelvic tilt. If I fix this, can I gain an extra inch or so in height?
probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
of course, most people are not at their real height

• +1
Not really but visually there's an around an inch u can gain

• +1
yes but its probably negligeble difference

you will gain 2 centimeters (1 inch)
posture is important, it is a trait that everyone notices.
If your posture is weird, people will perceive you as handicapped
In my gym there is a roid monster with anterior pelvic tilt, and he walks in a very strange way with his chest inflated

• +1
i never understood this posture thing. sure your day-to-day might not be your peak height but do you not stand up straight when you're measuring your height? who the hell still slouches when they're getting their height measured

Yes,how old r u,btw?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 18159
i never understood this posture thing. sure your day-to-day might not be your peak height but do you not stand up straight when you're measuring your height? who the hell still slouches when they're getting their height measured
if you have a crooked spine (scoliosis or lordosis) you are never standing straight

It makes you stand at your tallest, but it might not increase your height by a lot unless you're very hunched over.