Does inceltears actually think they’re providing a service?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Do they think that them being an incel watchdog group is something to be proud of? J F L

they’re literally a “watch dog” group that pulls screenshots of obvious over the top shitposts from incels.is. They literally patrol incel sites for content that they can post on reddit for upvotes and reddit badges. They are absolute losers.

Do they actually think they’re providing a service? why hasn’t anyone else on reddit called them out on this? What inceltears does is nothing more Than leech behaviour. They literally DEPEND on edgy teens and NEETs letting off steam. They’re not improving anything or bringing any justice. They’re just exploiting the anger of incels for their own benefit.

Not to Mention, they are incels themselves. Despite them thinking they’re chads, stacies and normies. They’re not. They’re ugly as shit. IT users are typically either boneless men with low T and norwooded/norwooding hair, or theyre female landwhales who farm validation from cucks. I’ve not seen a single good looking person from IT.

meanwhile, the PSL/blackpill community has had plenty of chads. .co has Had multiple users who look good but don’t slay due to mental illness. r/braincels had some chadlites. Lookism/looksmax.me is full of chads and chadlites. The only female who joined the PSL community (she joined lookism) was a high tier becky.

IT users making fun of incels is like a homeless man making fun of another homeless man. It’s retarded and shows a critical lack of self awareness. IT users if anything are the biggest incels on the Internet.

Then Theres the fact that they are absolutely retarded. They spam “just take a shower and get a haircut” like it’s actual advice. A haircut won’t make you look good if you have bad frame, bad height and a bad face. Some recessed kid got a clean haircut and even normies roasted him in youtube comments.

Taking a shower is legit some of the most retarded advice I’ve heard. Do they actually think that incels roll around in the dirt like pigs and expect to get women? Smelling good is an EXPECTATION. Not an advantage. Smelling good won’t get you girls. However, it will make sure that women and men don’t get physically ill if they’re a few feet near you.

Id bully the fuck out of IT users irl. Legit, id push them to cutting and suicide. They are weak and useless.

I hope IT sees this, I hope they dox me. I hope they come up to me in person, male or female. I’ll crack their skull open with no mercy. I’ve always questioned why they never dared to even step foot in lookism or .me. They’re probably scared.

It’s over for IT. Absolutely over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, HighIQcel, FML999 and 2 others
I grind for psn trophies, not pointless shit like reddit karma because that is pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Long as post bro. But yeah, IT is pathetic and laughable

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl