Does Intermittent fasting work?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
5:2 diet, for 5 days you eat normal and 2 days you eat 500 calories

that’s not intermittent fasting

that’s not intermittent fasting
Intermittent fasting means that you don't eat for a period of time each day or week. Some popular approaches to intermittent fasting include: Alternate-day fasting. Eat a normal diet one day and either completely fast or have one small meal (less than 500 calories) the next day.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
IMO it's way better to just fast for 24 hours and eat one meal a day. don't eat after 5 PM drink a lot of water during the day and do all your physical activity during the day. and yeah the above does work pretty well if you stick to it

IMO it's way better to just fast for 24 hours and eat one meal a day. don't eat after 5 PM drink a lot of water during the day and do all your physical activity during the day
yeah really trynna lose this fat on my body, i swear im like almost obese if not borderline, waste of my height really

IMO it's way better to just fast for 24 hours and eat one meal a day. don't eat after 5 PM drink a lot of water during the day and do all your physical activity during the day. and yeah the above does work pretty well if you stick to it
i hope it doesnt go hard on my hair, i know extreme weight loss can fuck up your hairline and shit due to stress so i gotta know if its aight

i hope it doesnt go hard on my hair, i know extreme weight loss can fuck up your hairline and shit due to stress so i gotta know if its aight
Take vitamins if you're slashing calories and eat them with something with fat in it otherwise you'll just piss them out
yeah really trynna lose this fat on my body, i swear im like almost obese if not borderline, waste of my height really
Go walking or if you can jogging in the morning and then again in evening it's the best way to burn fat there is

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Take vitamins if you're slashing calories and eat them with something with fat in it otherwise you'll just piss them out

Go walking or if you can jogging in the morning and then again in evening it's the best way to burn fat there is
im 192cm my weight is 100kg on the dot, i eat about 1800 calories max a day with kickboxing sessions and abs workouts i hope it works i will give it 3 months it has to make a physical difference

im 192cm my weight is 100kg on the dot, i eat about 1800 calories max a day with kickboxing sessions and abs workouts i hope it works i will give it 3 months it has to make a physical difference
That's why if you're just trying to drop weight you should focus on long duration fat burning cardio at this point you need to create a big caloric deficit I.e. burn a lot more than you're eating. 1800 is basically sedentary maintenance for a fully grown man so unless you're burning a lot of extra cal and I mean a lot you won't see any noticeable change. People shit on cardio these days but it works.