DOES IPD REALLY MATTER? Depp vs Cavill measured using IRIS method

SubhumanityForce

SubhumanityForce

Bronze
Does IPD really matter? It MIGHT be ONE of the factors to have a god tier eye area like Jeremy Meeks or Opry, but it definitely doesn't matter for Johnny Depp. He might not have the best of eye areas, but Prime Depp was a giga mogger nonetheless. In several of his fangirl accounts, there are foids obsessing over his "omg look at those amazing cute eyes", "omg those beautiful eyes etc"
I was going through this: https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2020/02/1631959_Database_lookism.pdf
and i tried this method for people not mentioned in the list. First i double checked this works, with the sample image of cavill. Zoomed the picture enough, so his iris would be 11mm, then measured everything else to confirm (Cavill's IPD is 65mm)
Then i tried Johnny depp, because i wanted to see his bizygo. His zygos always look huge, both laterally, but also the anterior part (he has kinda female zygos, maybe he has a good fat distribution which sits in the front, and also, large submalar bone. That is the reason for his weird but mogger hollow checks, which are not big in height, but are short and square.)
I set the zoom for his iris to be 11mm as well, and suprisingly, i measured an IPD of only 60mm, an Inner canthal distance of 27mm and a pfl of 28-29mm. (Compared to Oprys measurement (above) of 69mm ipd, 35mm!!! intercanthal distance), johhny depp is a subhuman.
I first noticed this when measured his small nose (35mm width) compared to cavill's 38mm, but i was puzzled because when you draw a line from medial canthus down, Johnny depp's nostrils look out of the line while cavill's nostrils are in line with his medial canthi, despite having a wider nose. Then i decided to measure Depp's ipd and intercanthal.
His bizygo is 141mm (almost the same as cavill) but i know finally understand how depp seems to have HUGE zygos while still having narrower zygos than barret and Opry's 150mm bizygo. its BECAUSE of his small ipd, intercanthal and pfl.
This guy is still a mogger
I have a 68mm ipd, 32mm inter canthal and 33mm pfl and my eyes look like those of a fcking junkie.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, Lawton88 and Deleted member 19453
HE IS BEAUTIFUL

I think it's mostly just having about one eye length between eyes but even then if it's just a little close things like a good nasal bridge can hide it some.

I think it's mostly just having about one eye length between eyes but even then if it's just a little close things like a good nasal bridge can hide it some.
maybe but i think its more complicated than that. on paper, i IPD mog and pfl mog, and intercanthaldistancemog them both, especially depp. if its about one eye specing, then i seem to have slighly smaller one eye in the middle, just because my pfl is almost 34mm and my distance is 31/32mm (but i dont think those 2mm are whats the issue. its about the inner walls of my supraorbital. they are sloping down towards the outer corner , sooner than them, which pushes my upper lid more down, hiding the area above the iris more. i wonder if a blepharoplasty can cut only the outer half of the upper eyelid (would be lifefuel)
remember, the difference is just that my supra is a bit lower (from the middle of the eye towards the outer corner) just by 1 or 2mm , yet it maakes all the difference in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and Lawton88
these pictures makes me think that low cheekbones is just a wider version of high cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
these pictures makes me think that low cheekbones is just a wider version of high cheekbones
kinda, but remember the illusion i explained about depp. his bizygo is the same as cavills and smaller definitely smaller than opry, depp LOOKS like he has a massive bizygo because the rest is smaller.
depp has a 0.42 es ratio but he was a fucking mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926