Does it matter when I do a Niacin Flush?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
If I do it at ~10pm, does it matter? Do I need to do it on an empty stomach? Or can I be a bit full?

@tincelw @Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Don’t have an answer but how much are you dosing?

1000mg is way too much just do 500mg max and do it on an empty stomach so in the morning (you should be skipping breakfast anyway)

1000mg is way too much just do 500mg max and do it on an empty stomach so in the morning (you should be skipping breakfast anyway)
can I ask, what's your caloric intake for the day?

Have you noticed any benefits taking it?

1 pill is 500mg.

i read here that 1000mg is good for getting the effects. should i do a flush 1-2 times a week or everyday?

Bump I need answers @Lifeisgood72

have you got the answer? I have 1g pills idk if I should split them in halfs or eat everything at once
personally i’d start with 500mg (split it) bc i’ve heard ppl hear say 1g is too much and 500mg is good

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Do 1000-1500mg, you're not guaranteed to get the flush from 500mg. Stomach doesn't have to be empty but I assume it works better. I usually take mine an 1 hour before going out to the club or seeing my oneitis. Gives the skin a nice reddish tint and I've gotten compliments before.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Fear
Do 1000-1500mg, you're not guaranteed to get the flush from 500mg. Stomach doesn't have to be empty but I assume it works better. I usually take mine an 1 hour before going out to the club or seeing my oneitis. Gives the skin a nice reddish tint and I've gotten compliments before.
There are no increases in growth hormone if fatty acids (dietary fat) are present

1g right when you wake up which is when you’re in a fasted phase

500 mg - 1000mg on an empty stomach

HAS to be empty or else it cucks it and you get a weird itching sensation the next day.

Fucks sake I bought flush free on accident. Where do you get the good stuff? Link?

for benefits, probably not. But if you flush bad like me, doing it before bed will interfere with your ability to get to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Fear

Reddish tint? Is yours that subtle? Because I tried this two hours ago and I look like a lobster. I can't imagine facing anyone an hour into it lest they whip out a bib and some garlic butter.