Does it matter where I get Invisalign?

B

Bibbysoka

Iron
I used to have braces but my old ortho clinic shut down, and my teeth shifted so Im going for invisalign. However Im seeing many different clinics and not sure if it matters which one I go to. Id appreciate if someone could help

Bump good question. That jaw hacks YouTube dude mentioned how u can get invisalign installed that is designed to expand also but only a little bit.

@Golden Glass @Sergio-OMS

Is this accurate

Invisalign only expands the dental arches.

and yes, it matters where you get Invisalign. Both diagnosis and treatment plan are done by your orthodontist. Experienced Invisalign orthodontists will be able to solve successfully more difficult cases while others will fail and getunstable results that will relapse

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Golden Glass and Bibbysoka

and yes, it matters where you get Invisalign. Both diagnosis and treatment plan are done by your orthodontist. Experienced Invisalign orthodontists will be able to solve successfully more difficult cases while others will fail and getunstable results that will relapse
Is it possible to have braces/Invisalign during MSE treatment?

It is mandatory

I have an appointment with the top rated Invisalign clinic in my area. During my consultation, should I ask for anything? Or should I just let them decide a treatment for me?

Explain to them your concerns and your objectives. Then listen to them and engage in a normal conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and noped

By expanding dental arches do you mean fixing molars that are a little slanted in?

Precisely

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4087