Does it still depress you?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
The fact that looks are so important, and yet people so blindly decide to act as if that's not the case. That the way you're treated is almost all determined by the first impression you make before you even say a word, and yet people continuously deceive themselves with claims of there being "chemistry" or "we're in love" when it's really just pure animal lust and natural selection. I've been on the black pill since September, but every few days I get reminded just how brutal it is, that I start to consider that God must be a very evil, treacherous being for creating life with no obvious purpose, but with a guarantee of terrible suffering for the vast majority of people and living things. It keeps coming back and sometimes I see all of existence as a game so corrupt and seemingly pointless that it's not worth playing. Just your daily dose of autistic thinking.

• +1
Reactions: VST
>god

thats a soy from me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SquareChinOrDeath and Insomniac
>god

thats a soy from me
> r/atheism
Lu37fc60qqm01

• +1
Reactions: VST, Nibba, Deleted member 443 and 1 other person
Tbh.

I’m an atheist but i notice that most numale soyboys are atheists too. I guess it’s because religion upholds things like family values and disavows degeneracy and promiscuity.
Atheism and agnosticism will definitely make a person depressed and lower their conviction and confidence.

Yes in my case it's the agnosticism and leaving Islam. I'm just saying it made me very depressed but I still can't follow something I know is false.

I hold so many opinions on so many things ranging from politics to religious which are 10x more controversial so why would some dumb incel shit bother me
In short: it annoys me but so do most other things. Idgaf what people think about looks, plastic surgery, etc. I'm going to do my thing and benefit from it (and if it doesn't work out for me, so be it).

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
No. It makes me angry sometimes though.

>willingly separating urself from God
Jfc it's like u don't even. Wanna make it

I'm an atheist but like 90% of the family/life values I respect and try to abide to are Christian tbh

>willingly separating urself from God
Jfc it's like u don't even. Wanna make it
This is a fair statement. But the truth is that I do want to make it. The reason I say "agnostic" instead of "atheist" is a big one. "Spiritual agnostic" is probably more accurate too, but I am open minded about Christianity, Buddhism etc. because they seem to offer a lot of insight into the human mind and condition. I don't ever see myself officially joining an organized religion simply because I can see right through their exaggerations and biases, and their ignorance. I used to be a very fundamentalist Muslim, and I'll tell you brother, the amount of mental gymnastics that was required to keep my positions on things was a lot, and I was very well read.

Attractive girls will mostly only date guys they find attractive with few exceptions. But if you above their minimum requirements for sexual attraction this is where chemistry and things like that come into play.

Attractive girls will mostly only date guys they find attractive with few exceptions. But if you above their minimum requirements for sexual attraction this is where chemistry and things like that come into play.
Chemistry is looks. It exists before you even say anything, barring some exceptions where an attractive person might turn out to be autistic or mentally retarded. Barely meeting the minimum requirements still sentences you to a very hard dating life.

Its important to be above avg, then you can get most avg women and its easier.

The fact that looks are so important, and yet people so blindly decide to act as if that's not the case. That the way you're treated is almost all determined by the first impression you make before you even say a word, and yet people continuously deceive themselves with claims of there being "chemistry" or "we're in love" when it's really just pure animal lust and natural selection. I've been on the black pill since September, but every few days I get reminded just how brutal it is, that I start to consider that God must be a very evil, treacherous being for creating life with no obvious purpose, but with a guarantee of terrible suffering for the vast majority of people and living things. It keeps coming back and sometimes I see all of existence as a game so corrupt and seemingly pointless that it's not worth playing. Just your daily dose of autistic thinking.
Nah, I don't mind. What depresses me is that mewing and other facial development science isn't mainstream and well accepted. I could have had all my teeth and a well developed face, if that was the case. It's odd how we insist that pulling perfectly healthy teeth is a great solution for malocclusion when our environment clearly changes how the face develops, at least in kids and teenagers.