Does jaw jutting actually make your jaw longer?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
(Me at 16 vs now) I use to always jaw jut because i was giga insecure about my jaw. I even got teased and called out for pushing my jaw out like a retard. I stopped jaw jutting recently because i realised its a shitty fraud.

But the thing is now when i take pictures, my jaw looks a lot longer. I cant tell if first pic just had shitty angle or if its just puberty + mewing or if jaw jutting actually made my jaw longer as a way for my body to adapt to it going out.

20201001 220633

Me @ 16, jaw jutting because i always did that in pics

Vs me now with jaw in natural position.

Snapchat 456551176

Snapchat 689244154

The mandible itself looks a lot longer, and the ramus looks longer aswell

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 4991, Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
(Me at 16 vs now) I use to always jaw jut because i was giga insecure about my jaw. I even got teased and called out for pushing my jaw out like a retard. I stopped jaw jutting recently because i realised its a shitty fraud.

But the thing is now when i take pictures, my jaw looks a lot longer. I cant tell if first pic just had shitty angle or if its just puberty + mewing or if jaw jutting actually made my jaw longer as a way for my body to adapt to it going out.

View attachment 1404962

Me @ 16, jaw jutting because i always did that in pics

Vs me now with jaw in natural position.

View attachment 1404961

View attachment 1404963

The mandible itself looks a lot longer, and the ramus looks longer aswell

Thoughts?
20211115 183135

The bite im using in bottom pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Acromegaly_Chad and thecel
stop jutting and don't touch your teeth, it will only fuck your jawjoints up over the long run and make your bite even worse

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
You have bimaxillary protrusion on both jaws, you probably need tooth extractions to fix that shit

• Hmm...
stop jutting and don't touch your teeth, it will only fuck your jawjoints up over the long run and make your bite even worse
Dont jut anymore, and i dont touch my teeth. I just use to do it all the time. I usually keep my teeth as 1 mm away from eachother. Makes my chin look longer anyways.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 11770
You have bimaxillary protrusion on both jaws, you probably need tooth extractions to fix that shit
Oh fuck, youre right.

I dont wanna remove any teeth tho.

Can i fix with just braces?

• +1
Oh fuck, youre right.

I dont wanna remove any teeth tho.

Can i fix with just braces?
idk, looks like you don't have any gaps that can be closed so the only way to make room is probably removing teeth.
Just ask an orthodontist what can be done in your case

idk, looks like you don't have any gaps that can be closed so the only way to make room is probably removing teeth.
Just ask an orthodontist what can be done in your case
I do have a gap in the upper jaw + kinda narrow palate
20211115 190521

I was at the dentist before, and the dude said that they wouldnt have to remove any teeth, and that they could fix my teeth without removing any

• Woah
I do have a gap in the upper jaw + kinda narrow palate
View attachment 1405002

I was at the dentist before, and the dude said that they wouldnt have to remove any teeth, and that they could fix my teeth without removing any
Nevermind you do have a small gap in the upper jaw, pulling that back will improve your upper lip, if you have the same in the lower jaw maybe you don't need tooth removal. They can usually treat this with invisalign in 6 months - a year.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Nevermind you do have a small gap in the upper jaw, pulling that back will improve your upper lip, if you have the same in the lower jaw maybe you don't need tooth removal. They can usually treat this with invisalign in 6 months - a year.
Oh thankgod lifefuel

• +1
73ACC988 DF41 49D7 865E 715AB3E4EF71

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Acromegaly_Chad, Nautica and 3 others
subhuman chimp chin, I have the same thing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and thecel
subhuman chimp chin, I have the same thing
Yeah,not worth surgerymaxxing tho. Cuz if bonesmashing doesnt work i will just be able to get a goatte when om older.

And its not death tier small anyways. It has height, and its kinda wide

• +1
U look subhuman when gutting jaw cause entire face is recessed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and thecel
Cop71ov5dkyh

this all i see

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Acromegaly_Chad and thecel
You look primitive and mentally retarded.

With that being said. Jaw jutting puts enormous stress on your jaw joints and can eventually lead to temporomandibular joint pain, accompanied by craniomandibular dysfunction, so STOP DOING IT you utter RETARD.

If you want to fix your subhumanity you should get a genioplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, .👽. and thecel
You are clsss 3

• Hmm...
You look primitive and mentally retarded.

With that being said. Jaw jutting puts enormous stress on your jaw joints and can eventually lead to temporomandibular joint pain, accompanied by craniomandibular dysfunction, so STOP DOING IT you utter RETARD.

If you want to fix your subhumanity you should get a genioplasty.
I dont jaw jutt anymore. I was just curious if it makes my jaw longer.

And i dont think i look that bad too. I can just get a goater i cover up my receded chin

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad