Does jaw really matter that much or

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I see everyone saying "oh this guy has a great jawline" "this guy has wide strong jaw" like it's the most important part of your face? is it true? i actually have a great jaw with well developed masseters, good gonions, tall ramus, decent gonial angle and good forward growth and i didnt know it was that important, i always nose breathed during puberty and i also used to chew hard stuff if i remember correctly
i also see ppl using recessed as insult etc, is jaw king? me personally eye area is king

• Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
You really made that thread to brag about your jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Axii and wsada
Normies are fuckin retarded. You don't need jaw mass in the form of flared gonions or anything; all you need is a tight, sharp HYOID that gives the perception of "sharpness" and not be recessed.

None of the all time greats like Chico Gandy etc. had much jaw mass in itself.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and its_over
I see everyone saying "oh this guy has a great jawline" "this guy has wide strong jaw" like it's the most important part of your face? is it true? i actually have a great jaw with well developed massaters, good gonions, tall ramus, decent gonial angle and good forward growth and i didnt know it was that important, i always nose breathed during puberty and i also used to chew hard stuff if i remember correctly
i also see ppl using recessed as insult etc, is jaw king? me personally eye area is king
Jaw is very important but eye area is way more important

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I see everyone saying "oh this guy has a great jawline" "this guy has wide strong jaw" like it's the most important part of your face? is it true? i actually have a great jaw with well developed massaters, good gonions, tall ramus, decent gonial angle and good forward growth and i didnt know it was that important, i always nose breathed during puberty and i also used to chew hard stuff if i remember correctly
If it didnt matter I would be a Chadlite

my jaw sucks so im subhumna

If you don't have height, jaw is mandatory

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Axii
Normies are fuckin retarded. You don't need jaw mass in the form of flared gonions or anything; all you need is a tight, sharp HYOID that gives the perception of "sharpness" and not be recessed.

tyler maher, hernan drago, jon erik hexum and the stereotypical chad has a big robust jaw with lots of mass

• +1
Reactions: F36
if ur lean yes. i have a wide jaw but it’s hidden by fat making it look round

this.

Bone structure comes first. Everything else is secondary, including "jaw".

• +1
Reactions: nofap and asdvek
the eye orbits or
fyi big eye orbit is actually a major flaw, fucks up the whole ass eye area but still lucky i dont have close set and dont need obo
pm me your face