Does jelqing even fucking work?

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Need a proven method to enhance my 6.5x5 NBEL. You know it’s fucking over when you wear grey sweatpants a whole size smaller and foids STILL don’t look down at your crotch :feelswhy: I just want a decent flacid at least. My nutsack would randomly recede into my body and take my whole fucking dick along with it. I need solutions

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Penis pumps seem to be the best, most uncontroversial solution.

nah its cope and isn't permanent anyway kek. also 6.5 just fucking allow it at least u aint got 5.5 inches

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm
It's cope and it can fuck up your dick too

Nothing has been proven to enlarge your dick past puberty but there are anecdotes of dudes getting some size increase from trt + hcg

also 6.5 is ok

It's cope and it can fuck up your dick too

Nothing has been proven to enlarge your dick past puberty but there are anecdotes of dudes getting some size increase from trt + hcg

also 6.5 is ok
SHUT UPNIGGER YDK WHAT UR TALKINGABOUT IDIOT

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
DM u dumb nigger I WILL SHOW U HOW TO TRUELY GET A BIGGER DICK BOTH FLACCID AND HARD

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
DM u dumb nigger I WILL SHOW U HOW TO TRUELY GET A BIGGER DICK BOTH FLACCID AND HARD
literally all of this kamii dude's posts are like this bruh

• JFL
Reactions: epictroll
Need a proven method to enhance my 6.5x5 NBEL. You know it’s fucking over when you wear grey sweatpants a whole size smaller and foids STILL don’t look down at your crotch :feelswhy: I just want a decent flacid at least. My nutsack would randomly recede into my body and take my whole fucking dick along with it. I need solutions
I gained 0.6" BPEL using a traction device during my sleep for 6 weeks. It elongates your suspensatory ligament. Effect was permanent.

If it worked, everyone would be doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
past puberty is difficult to enlarge it, dht+ test is the pnly thing that does this