Does John zherka have ideal personality ?

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
He’s mega dominant says whagever he wants. And basically is willing to fight anyone.

Is he the best to mimic in terms of game?

Caveat I’m not sure it’s possible to use his style while being under 230 / 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Davide33 and poopoohead
There’s literally no science or hard information on any of this.

I have no clue who has more rewarding sexual experiences. Vinnie hacker or zherka.

One guy is 100 lbs heavier and 6 inches taller.

The other guy had a better face and full head of hair

No it’s all for show. He’s a big autistic nazi who got rocked by a guy half his size

• +1
Reactions: blite
typical narcy dominant redpiller like tate you are low t cuck if you can listen these guys bragging about themselves perma

you’ll get your ass beat

He’s mega dominant says whagever he wants. And basically is willing to fight anyone.
absolutely false, he cant fight at all and almost lost to a 5,8 dude in boxing with no boxing experience.
hs embarrassed him

The other guy had a better face and full head of hair

a living example of the dunning-kruger effect

Still mogs u back to the slums of west Nicaragua
He doesnt you spastic, heightwise yeah, he is 3 inches taller than me, but not facially you fucking slummonkey

Last edited:
hes a insufferable piece of shit

He doesnt you spastic, heightwise yeah, he is 3 inches taller than me, but not facially you fucking slummonkey
You’re so narcy. U look inbred you fucking cunt

Dude was like a jacked tall htn a few years ago who trolled now hes just a out of shape mf who gets beat up

You’re so narcy. U look inbred you fucking cunt
Your nose, hairline and philtrum is gigafucked and your lip shape hints at decades of being abused by BBCs, so sorry.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Your nose and hairline is gigafucked and your lip shape hints at decades of being abused by BBCs, so sorry.
hide behind the keyboard basement dweller. Send face pics or eat bbc faggot

hide behind the keyboard basement dweller. Send face pics or eat bbc faggot
I will gladly choose to not send my face and create a 3rd option for this scenario, namely to tell you that you're a manlet

No. His personality doesn’t lead to healthy relationships romantically or platonically. He’s an immediate dopamine seeking addict who’s an asshole and may get himself killed or thrown in jail

He gets laid because he’s good looking. It’s not because of his personality

I will gladly choose to not send my face and create a 3rd option for this scenario, namely to tell you that you're a manlet
I’m 6ft lol def not manlet… probably heightmog u

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
No. His personality doesn’t lead to healthy relationships romantically or platonically. He’s an immediate dopamine seeking addict who’s an asshole and may get himself killed or thrown in jail

He gets laid because he’s good looking. It’s not because of his personality
Do you have any ideas on who to watch for advice on behavior?

His nose is really good and fwhr

Do you have any ideas on who to watch for advice on behavior?
Idk what specific person I would recommend.

I would STRONGLY recommend reading the book "how to win friends and influence people" by Carnieg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back