Does "Jova" sound male or female?

Does "Jova" sound male or female?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
What gender does the name "Jova" sound like?
Male or foid?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and aesthetic beauty
@diamondbill

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Female, "Jov" would be the male version

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Kevin Logan, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
@Psychophilly @Sprinkles @5'7 zoomer @try2beme @geenk worg @apemaxxed @julianchicago @bishōnenmaxxer @imabetanumale @cytoplasm @exo

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It’s jov(er)a

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Actually male might be "Jovan" and female "jovana". It sounds very gender neutral but slightly femalr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
@Zonar @julian111 @shodpai @JayQuads @LooksThinker @JustShower @i14bytes @lookism @Average Aryan @Meraki @m0ss26 @Neptune299 @x ta c

Actually male might be "Jovan" and female "jovana". It sounds very gender neutral but slightly femalr
NGL it's an odd name

I know who supportlocalsluts was lol

He was a poster who went around calling everyone autistic and said he worked w autistic kids irl. Huge sense of superiority

• JFL
@5'7 zoomer Why foid
@try2beme why male

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Yeah and I know alot about PSL history in general

I could tell you things man people here would never believe lol. Like Lookism had a gay mod called sephy who coined the term rotter and came up with like half the ideas being used now whos mostly been forgotten. A lot of PSL history has been lost which is why I'm surprised to see supportlocalsluts mentioned

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Xangsane

I could tell you things man people here would never believe lol. Like Lookism had a gay mod called sephy who coined the term rotter and came up with like half the ideas being used now whos mostly been forgotten. A lot of PSL history has been lost which is why I'm surprised to see supportlocalsluts mentioned
And people here don't like gay people.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 21345
The Jovaspam ends here.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
@looksmaxprofile why male?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
I've simply had it up to here. There will never be any consensus on anything, you'll do nothing with any of this data, and you'll never be even a hundred miles from any sort of huricussy.

• So Sad
@aesthetic beauty

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I've simply had it up to here. There will never be any consensus on anything, you'll do nothing with any of this data, and you'll never be even a hundred miles from any sort of huricussy.
I sniffed Jova's hurricussy

• Woah
@looksmaxprofile why male?
I am not sure. Assumptions make an ASS out of me I suppose. I knew it was hebrew, but I guess it's feminine.

• +1
  • +1
I looked it up.
@aesthetic beauty @Aloha

Until the late 1970s, storms were only ever named after women. But they now alternate between masculine and feminine names.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, Deleted member 32485 and aesthetic beauty
And people here don't like gay people.
Most of the people here complaining about the "forum being ruined" and think they own PSL really have no idea how eclectic the user base was. PSL was never meant to be for truecels only lol

@aesthetic beauty @Aloha

View attachment 2604762

Until the late 1970s, storms were only ever named after women. But they now alternate between masculine and feminine names.
My mother told me they changed this because it was seen as misogynistic lol, like "women are crazy like storms"

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and aesthetic beauty

???

• +1
Most of the people here complaining about the "forum being ruined" and think they own PSL really have no idea how eclectic the user base was. PSL was never meant to be for truecels only lol

My mother told me they changed this because it was seen as misogynistic lol, like "women are crazy like storms"
Here see this:
Gendering Natural Disaster: The Battle Over Female Hurricane
Names

Liz Skilton

• +1
Here see this:
Gendering Natural Disaster: The Battle Over Female Hurricane
Names

Liz Skilton
Would you stuff your face into Lizzo’s hurricussy or would he be too humid?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty