Does k2 makes you ogre?

just get malocclusion fixed first
I don't actually have malloclusion anymore but they're still coming in tilted, would K2 help with that?

What you said makes sense but I have a question, primal hunters weren't taking k2 supplements but unlike us their diet and meat was extremely filled with vitamins at all sides. Their soil was full of nutrients and vitamins which went on to pass to their prey's meat, unlike nowadays where farmers oversaturate the same nutrient-deprived land (look at native americans before colonization, their diet had very high K2 contained in the food they ate). Do you still think eating raw meat would still provide a good enough k2 amount even with the animals being deprived of most nutrients in their diet? It's one of the reasons I'd think supplementing K2 is essential anyway.
And would cooking the meat remove a lot of the K2? (Again one of the reasons I'd supplement cause I might not be able to eat it raw).

Users on this forum have been overdosing on K2 and saying they had improvements on their bones still (like above), why would that be bad?
I hear you, but by that logic you’d need to supplement everything since the nutrients and enzymes across the board would have lowered everywhere. If you want to try supps then go for it and let me know how you get on. Be careful where you buy it from

mk677 can make you ogre? any high iq user comment on this?