Does K2 MK4 hinder mewing results?

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
It reduces osteoclasts which are essential for bone remodeling and resportion meaning changing your maxillary position is harder, is this true? @retard since you know a lot about things like these.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, RAITEIII, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
no it helps with bone remodeling. i had the same question a year ago lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
yes k2 is counter productive for remodelling, it is much better for something like bonesmashing

It will give you a net increase in bone mass, but it will reduce the speed at which old bone is remodeled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Incoming
yes k2 is counter productive for remodelling, it is much better for something like bonesmashing

It will give you a net increase in bone mass, but it will reduce the speed at which old bone is remodeled
Is there an ideal regimen during puberty to cause both a maxilla upswing while causing growth in jaws/cheekbones as well? Increase both osteoblasts and osteoclasts?

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters

do you know how big of a counter production we're talking here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
"Does coping interfere with my coping mechanism?"

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 6873, RAITEIII and 5 others
No since there are no mewing results.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 6892
So it doesn’t inhibit osteoclasts?
it doesn't inhibit anything it just upregulates osteoblast production. D3 is needed to balance osteoclast production for optimum bone remodeling

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 6892
should be enough just make sure you arent going crazy with the k2
What k2 mk4 dosage would be considered too high? I’m taking 30-45mg Depending on the day. Is that too much?

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
What k2 mk4 dosage would be considered too high? I’m taking 30-45mg Depending on the day. Is that too much?
lol thats way too much for effective bone remodeling

10mg is good, maybe even less

• +1
lol thats way too much for effective bone remodeling

10mg is good, maybe even less
The lowest MK4 I could find is 15 mg what’s your source?

DISREGARD I FOUND IT LMAO

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Good_Little_Goy
MK4 slows down bone movement

• +1
Why do people keep saying they’re taking d3
You can just go outside
But don’t go out for too long

But I heard k2 makes bones thicker so I’m sure that will make the process slower
Like @retard said k2 is more for bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6892 and retard
can someone explain me difference between mk4 and mk7? I'm taking 75 mcg of vitamin K mk7, 10000 IU of vitamin D, 600-700 mg of magnesium and I have over 1,5 g of calcium in my diet for context

Anything that counter osteoclasts is good for your bones. osteoclasts erodes your bones leading to bone loss and osteoporosis. When osteoclasts activity is greater than osteoblast activity you'll 'start to lose your precious bones.
The remodeling process will take place anyway, but instead of losing bone mass "you'll gain it"
Saying that osteoclast's inhibition, negatively affects the remodeling process is stupid (sorry for that) and wrong.
The remodeling will take place anyway, but hopefully, increasing bone density or leaving it unaltered instead of decreasing it.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Feminineboi

Yo @retard, should take k2 when chewing?

• +1
all of this is cope after like 16

• +1
Reactions: thecel

i bonesmash and mew tbh

Bump @retard is mk4 or mk7 better?

I take 360mcg mk7
5000iu vitamin d
1.6g calcium

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and thecel