Does lasix(furosemide) works?

KAIAK

KAIAK

Iron
I personally was taking it every day for about 3 week, 40mg every 17 hours to recover lost electrolytes and not die trying.
I really think it's not worth it since the changes are minimal within the doses I took but contrary to what others say about side effects i didn't suffer any negative symptoms after taking them, so you could say it is safe to some extent.
In conclusion, I think it is another lie from incels and it is not worth the effort to achieve it for changes that can easily be obtained by eating bananas.

(Don't believe those subhumans who say that it is the definitive solution to facial bloat, it is simply a diuretic that will make you urinate and ruin your kidneys.)

Attachments

• IMG_20240703_145711_576.jpg
    IMG_20240703_145711_576.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Francefag and SidharthTheSlayer
why did u take it every day ? with only 40mg ?

Just take 80mg for good results, 120mg to debloatmax
Only once a week

But ur right that shit explodes ur kidneys, you should only take it on last resort/very important occasion

• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied
I wish I was bloated so I had to use this. Too bad I'm dehydrated 24/7 with low blood pressure and have to use 4 teaspoons of salt every day

• +1
Reactions: KAIAK
what is your rating? maybe it didnt help because you have shit bones

why did u take it every day ? with only 40mg ?

Just take 80mg for good results, 120mg to debloatmax
Only once a week

But ur right that shit explodes ur kidneys, you should only take it on last resort/very important occasion
Js for testing this cope sh,and it didn't work
Anyway, sometimes I took 160 mg before going to a meeting, the only results were severe dehydration after throwing away all the liquid. Better results can be obtained with potasiummaxxing.

what is your rating? maybe it didnt help because you have shit bones
+7n a normal scale, i probably has better craniofacial development than most of these jfl incels.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I wish I was bloated so I had to use this. Too bad I'm dehydrated 24/7 with low blood pressure and have to use 4 teaspoons of salt every day
Ur js not bloated(prob) Ur js have Bad Bonnes sh can't change if ur 17+