ice trae
if ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Only if you die young

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
if ur ugly
25 is when I should have had all my surgeries done by (bimax rhino genio cheek implants) tbh but worried about ageing since botox /fillers don't eliminate wrinkles completely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
25 is when I should have had all my surgeries done by (bimax rhino genio cheek implants) tbh but worried about ageing since botox /fillers don't eliminate wrinkles completely
You can get wrinkles filled with hyaluronic filler. Still Botox will prevent you from getting any.

• +1
You can get wrinkles filled with hyaluronic filler. Still Botox will prevent you from getting any.
wb all the other ageing shit like fat pads melting

Ends after high school

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Introvertednarc
No it doesnt if you have age defying genes like me tbh

• Love it
  • Love it
retin a, and fraud age. Life continues.
how to fraud age legit ? im gonna use retin a for the rest of my life but for wrinkles etc botox and fillers don't fully work imo

That fkin depends.

Going for the uni / master's degree route, I'd say that after 25 things start to escalate pretty quickly.
Friends (and you... usually) have a solid job, so less time for parties and encounters.

From 25 to 27, friends (and you... usually) start to see their GF as potential wife material.
Evenings start to look like boring netflix cuddling shit, far from the wildness of high school / uni.
But there's hope, they still go out after work hours ; there is a tiny amount of energy left.

After 27, y... shit rly starts. Ppl move, ppl settle, ppl start to prepare their future NPC life.

So if you're late, you're kinda fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
That fkin depends.

Going for the uni / master's degree route, I'd say that after 25 things start to escalate pretty quickly.
Friends (and you... usually) have a solid job, so less time for parties and encounters.

From 25 to 27, friends (and you... usually) start to see their GF as potential wife material.
Evenings start to look like boring netflix cuddling shit, far from the wildness of high school / uni.
But there's hope, they still go out after work hours ; there is a tiny amount of energy left.

After 27, y... shit rly starts. Ppl move, ppl settle, ppl start to prepare their future NPC life.

So if you're late, you're kinda fucked.
that's not what I mean jfl I meant as in terms of looks

For foids, yes. For guys it ends after late 30s

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214
how comes?
Sexual Market Value
Females peak at 16, slowly drop to 19, then drastically drop to 25

For guys we peak at 28, then slowly drop afterwards until 38

• Love it
how to fraud age legit ? im gonna use retin a for the rest of my life but for wrinkles etc botox and fillers don't fully work imo
you just tell girls you are 22 or something, buy a fake id if you want to be super safe

you just tell girls you are 22 or something, buy a fake id if you want to be super safe
nah I mean looking young. can't fraud 22 if u look 30ish

nah
life began for me at 22 for a multitude of reasons

in terms of looks?
looks began for me at like 19 but 22 was when I started working + moved out + started getting out of my comfort zone etc etc

• Love it
Idk but looks begin their decline at that age, that’s why you gotta moneymax so you can still get girls/keep your girl

Idk but looks begin their decline at that age, that’s why you gotta moneymax so you can still get girls/keep your girl
is there any legit way to maintain ur looks at that age upto ur 30s with botox and fillers +retin a tbh?

Absolutely. Only fools don't slit their throats with dull and rusty kitchen knives on their 25th birthday.

No man, that's a dumb thing to say.

Maybe for you non money maxxed plebs with no interests in life other than being validated it does.

Im ugly and im fucking more than before. Girls lower theyr standards and looks more into personality i guess.
Generally i got looksmatched 4psl ~ but lately i had very gl gf. Last one was 6psl according to people here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Lol do any of you guys actually approach foids or is it all about some abstract looks based standard?? No point looking good if you have no women in your life. If you take care of yourself you can peak at 35 as a guy. Foid life diminishes after 23 due to differences in collagen (we have much more).
But stop being an autist worrying about minor looks. Many guys out there living life. You need to wake up and stop worrying. When your 50 then it's over. Even then you may be happiest you ever been with wife /gf /purpose.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
Lol do any of you guys actually approach foids or is it all about some abstract looks based standard?? No point looking good if you have no women in your life. If you take care of yourself you can peak at 35 as a guy. Foid life diminishes after 23 due to differences in collagen (we have much more).
But stop being an autist worrying about minor looks. Many guys out there living life. You need to wake up and stop worrying. When your 50 then it's over. Even then you may be happiest you ever been with wife /gf /purpose.
This thread shows why nobody on here will ever be truly happy in life, even if they get all the surgeries they want. Start developing other interests in life, work for a good career or even a passion that can make you money, invest wisely, travel, and actually socialize and do shit that makes you feel alive. So that you’re not totally reliant on validation from girls to be happy. Those dopamine rushes are temporary highs. Not to mention you can’t avoid aging so it’s eventually going to start tapering off. But if you take care of yourself you’ll still have plenty of options for sex and relationships. Looks shouldn’t be the answer and solution to satisfaction and happiness. It’s the baseline and once you’re there you have to build off it by actually living life and taking advantage of everything in it.

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214
This thread shows why nobody on here will ever be truly happy in life, even if they get all the surgeries they want. Start developing other interests in life, work for a good career or even a passion that can make you money, invest wisely, travel, and actually socialize and do shit that makes you feel alive. So that you’re not totally reliant on validation from girls to be happy. Those dopamine rushes are temporary highs. Not to mention you can’t avoid aging so it’s eventually going to start tapering off. But if you take care of yourself you’ll still have plenty of options for sex and relationships. Looks shouldn’t be the answer and solution to satisfaction and happiness. It’s the baseline and once you’re there you have to build off it by actually living life and taking advantage of everything in it.
True. There's been times in my life where I've had quite a lot of action: decent gf / sleeping around to some extent. But I'm much happier now. Why? Because I've got a purpose, a business, rather than some vacuous corporate job.

Build the right lifestyle and foids can be the icing on the cake. But if you're miserable and empty anyway they ain't going to fill it up. Like i said I'd rather be happy on my purpose and single than banging multiple girls but lost. Looksmax for sure - it can only make things better - but focus on other things bc it won't make you happy.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus