Does life get better from 18?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
My classes are easy I aced all of them but working retail is eating away at me. I can't keep doing this I feel like a zombie. I'm studying for computer science.

Does it get better from here with future jobs/adult life/etc?
I just wanna slack off until the day I die, anyone else feel the same? I still need a well playing career though, maybe if I work for the government I get to slack off?

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy and BrettyBoy
Depends on your genetics and your luck.

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy
Depends on your genetics and your luck.
18 yr old 5'11 East African male PSL 6 23" bideltoid upper class family East coast top 20 CS school motivation issues and obsessed with league of legends and magic the gathering

No bro, it’s all downhill after that. The agepill will destroy you.

• +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy
18 yr old 5'11 East African male PSL 6 23" bideltoid upper class family East coast top 20 CS school motivation issues and obsessed with league of legends and magic the gathering
PSL 6? Have you posted pics here before?
But yeah, life is worth living if you have something to live for, all incel shit aside.

PSL 6? Have you posted pics here before?
But yeah, life is worth living if you have something to live for, all incel shit aside.
f1PWll9h.jpg

Yeah I'm a coping fuck I'm coping hard I'm like PSL 4 or 4.5
5'11 210lbs but I can't stop eating...
forced meme by mgtow copers
I've been told I look like I'll age well, still look like a kid so I'll look 25 at 35

My classes are easy I aced all of them but working retail is eating away at me. I can't keep doing this I feel like a zombie. I'm studying for computer science.

Does it get better from here with future jobs/adult life/etc?
I just wanna slack off until the day I die, anyone else feel the same? I still need a well playing career though, maybe if I work for the government I get to slack off?
Personally my life has improved a lot since 18,but everyone is different.

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance
It gets bettER for sure

try stimulants

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Are you in college? If so, you need to start living and you need to start yesterday. Focusing solely on my career was the mistake I made. "I'm acing my classes, that's all I need to worry about." And here I am, stuck with the same job for 12 years looking at people on State Snaps having the fun I should've had.

Yes bro

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ferrari worthy and Insomniac
If your dick is big then yeah you will meet some horny size queen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Ferrari worthy, Fat cunt and 2 others
i was a govt-cel and i def can slack off and make great cash comp-sci-celing for DoD tbh. if u need a ref hit me up. my cel bros shall ascend someday. linear mathematics?

Are you in college? If so, you need to start living and you need to start yesterday. Focusing solely on my career was the mistake I made. "I'm acing my classes, that's all I need to worry about." And here I am, stuck with the same job for 12 years looking at people on State Snaps having the fun I should've had.
As long as I'm making good money idc
I'd prefer playing league of legends in my comfy armchair or watching anime, nstead of going to some party filled with sweaty smelly ppl grinding

You'll be fine bro
f1PWll9h.jpg

I've been told I look like I'll age well, still look like a kid so I'll look 25 at 35
You look high af on that picture but not incel

i was a govt-cel and i def can slack off and make great cash comp-sci-celing for DoD tbh. if u need a ref hit me up. my cel bros shall ascend someday. linear mathematics?
I'm a brainlet lol only done Calc 2 so far, linear soon tho.
Industry seems tough to get into, maybe I should look for some paid internships at my uni to do next summer and maybe they'll hire me after I graduate or at least be a reference.

As long as I'm making good money idc
I'd prefer playing league of legends in my comfy armchair or watching anime, nstead of going to some party filled with sweaty smelly ppl grinding

That's what my nephew says. And far be it from me to tell him what to want. But I used to be his age. I thought animoo and viddy gaems were enough to build a life around. But I fell out of love with it. And here I am.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
You'll be fine bro

You look high af on that picture but not incel
Really?
I've been called ugly IRL it's ogre boyo only 1 slay and it was off an app.
Legit have NEVER been complimented on my looks my ENTIRE life.
I was in the DMV for 4-5 hours before that pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Really?
I've been called ugly IRL it's ogre boyo only 1 slay and it was off an app.
Legit have NEVER been complimented on my looks my ENTIRE life.
I was in the DMV for 4-5 hours before that pic.
Neither have I tbh :feelswhy:

f1PWll9h.jpg

Replace that fat with muscle and you'll slay like crazy, especially in western europe. Yet another ethnic mentalcel lmao

Replace that fat with muscle and you'll slay like crazy, especially in western europe. Yet another ethnic mentalcel lmao
What do u think my current PSL is, also possible PSL
Do I give off a certain look

For most it won’t.

ew86cjjiv6331.png

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew and Insomniac
Hello mr ritalincel, sorry to burst your bubble today, but unlike me, you do not have a max cape in osrs.

I see you running around in full iron armor like the subhuman you are

Iron_armour_set_%28lg%29_equipped.png

And cannot help but laugh

Hello mr ritalincel, sorry to burst your bubble today, but unlike me, you do not have a max cape in osrs.

I see you running around in full iron armor like the subhuman you are

Iron_armour_set_%28lg%29_equipped.png

And cannot help but laugh
t. fire max cape

Life gets better every time you become better looking then you were