Does long hair look retarded here? (appealing to female gaze remember)

what else would u recommend
At this stage you have it it looks bad. You have 2 choices. Either be patient and grow it much longer Brad Pitt Troy style or go buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
haha you look like jordan barrett

• JFL
yeah its absolutely brutal and suifuel... stop reading my .is threads thats just for me to cry and complain lol. and thank you brother, and yeah true .....
Blackpill is brutal but necessary for ppl like us that weren't blessed genetically. What matters is how you deal with it, some people become schizos and others fix their whole lives.

• +1
Blackpill is brutal but necessary for ppl like us that weren't blessed genetically. What matters is how you deal with it, some people become schizos and others fix their whole lives.
And some use some gigastacy on their profile pic as a way to cope

• JFL
And some use some gigastacy on their profile pic as a way to cope
Yeah thats how i cope lol, but i still looksmax more than 95% of the forum

yeah its absolutely brutal and suifuel... stop reading my .is threads thats just for me to cry and complain lol. and thank you brother, and yeah true .....
Wait, is it actually you predetemination?:feelsahh: :love:

• +1
Reactions: Loki
What's your methods chad
softmaxes rn:

skincare: accutane + all of the boring shit for your skin

hair: rn im growing curtains

teeth: braces (looksmin atm but worth it tbh)

contacts: accutane makes your eyes dry as fuck but still worth it

diet/gym: leanmax and gymmax

height: 7cm (around 3 inches) elevator shoes

not gonna bother saying shit like lips, hygiene and etc but I still obviously do. i went from in my opinion a 3.5/10 to a 4.5/10 which is a big difference but not good to get mtb+ women, also im focused on studycelling rn so not even going out lol. for the future, maybe surgery but i gotta see how im gonna end up with softmax

• Love it
Reactions: Tylermax
softmaxes rn:

not gonna bother saying shit like lips, hygiene and etc but I still obviously do. i went from in my opinion a 3.5/10 to a 4.5/10 which is a big difference but not good to get mtb+ women, also im focused on studycelling rn so not even going out lol. for the future, maybe surgery but i gotta see how im gonna end up with softmax
that might not look like much but trust me, avg user doesn't even do basic looksmaxxes. just a few users actually get surgery btw

softmaxes rn:

I'm feeling proud of you. Keep doing the right things. Remember only lms matters. Pussy is time waste unless you don't try. You don't try by maximazing lms so it's win win

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851