Does looks matter in making friends

h111

h111

Anorexic
Had an interaction on tiktok with someone who made a video on how you can’t have good conversation starters on foids as sub 5
IMG 3767

I’m a hideous creature, people probably get scared when they see me, I have the body of slenderman and the face of an asian bo2cel.

Am I coping or is my looks affecting my ability to make friends? When people see me they assume that I am either a nerd or an NPC, which is reasonable because I look like a dork.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer, N1666 and 3 others
ofc but if you're NT enough you'll still make friends even if you're like low LTN

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, h111 and Darkeningstar
ofc but if you're NT enough you'll still make friends even if you're like low LTN
What if you are subhuman? I am decently NT but still struggle (ignored and laughed at)

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
It matters more to be nt, like me, see pfp

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and h111
What if you are subhuman? I am decently NT but still struggle (ignored and laughed at)
probably not as NT as you think or you're actually subhuman. dm face if u want my opinion

• +1
Reactions: h111 and Darkeningstar
I have seen subhumans have enough friends, in very rare cases the problem is physical, but still not related with the opposite sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: h111
I have seen subhumans have enough friends, unless in very rare cases the problem is not physical, or at least, not related to success with the opposite sex.
Probably im just a boring cuck then

• +1
Probably im just a boring cuck then
Don't put too much responsibility on yourself, you can be boring, as I am. If you are cuck you know that. I never had many friends either, even when I was good looking.

• +1
people make friends in their looks/status range.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, billymidnight, incel194012940 and 2 others
You can make friends even if you’re a sub 5 it just won’t be the group you are hoping for

• +1
I see deformed people with friends, meanwhile I have none

• +1
Don't put too much responsibility on yourself, you can be boring, as I am. If you are cuck you know that. I never had many friends either, even when I was good looking.
Im a pushover. I try to be too nice to everyone when i know they want me dead

• +1
people make friends in their looks/status range.
Then i must have nobody in my looks/status range because i am not known by anybody and I rot all day
I see deformed people with friends, meanwhile I have none
all i want to do is go outside and enjoy time with friends like how chads do. Im not some sort of mentalcel that doesn’t want to go outside. It feels shit to go outside by myself though

Then i must have nobody in my looks/status range because i am not known by anybody and I rot all day
If you rot all day then that probably answers your question, you can’t expect people to just float towards you.
all i want to do is go outside and enjoy time with friends like how chads do. Im not some sort of mentalcel that doesn’t want to go outside. It feels shit to go outside by myself though
I can guarantee you if you went outside and saw a group of people, they’d be MTNs at best. It’s not like only good looking people can have friends. Sounds bluepilled asf but you are probably deluding yourself into thinking that everyone you see on the street is above average looking. I used to do the same until I consistently went outside and realised the average person looks like shit/average

• +1
View attachment 3045499

Surely if you looked like this shrek nigga it would be hard
not really tbh just go to meetups with other reddit looking soycucks and dont be too autistic. If he wanted to be friends with sex-havers or anyone above his status range that’s where it’d be hard

• +1
Low ltn is a stretch no one wants to be seen walking around with that , high LTN. Can easily get accepted into any friend group if they’re NT enough

• +1
Reactions: watah and h111
Low ltn is a stretch no one wants to be seen walking around with that , high LTN. Can easily get accepted into any friend group if they’re NT enough
yeah fair. maybe like mid to high LTN is around the limit

• +1
Reactions: watah, h111 and billymidnight
not really tbh just go to meetups with other reddit looking soycucks and dont be too autistic. If he wanted to be friends with sex-havers or anyone above his status range that’s where it’d be hard
The thing is, most guys who look like me CHOOSE to stay inside so I can’t find anyone to go outside with
Well thats what i thought too, im low ltn most likely nobody can handle seeing me face to face for a few hours straight

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
The thing is, most guys who look like me CHOOSE to stay inside so I can’t find anyone to go outside with

Well thats what i thought too, im low ltn most likely nobody can handle seeing me face to face for a few hours straight
It’s not that they don’t like seeing ur face, it’s more that they’re afraid to be caught with some one who is really ugly because it can kinda knock of their status. Plus people usually assume ugly people have nothing going for them in life

• +1
Reactions: watah