Does looks really matter for men?

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
Ok on tinder a goodlooking guy will do better

But why do I see so many girls with oofy doofy guys in real life, if women actually cared about looks? Why do many girls settle with some subhuman?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 20370, bloomercel and 2 others
because they can't keep better (?)

Jbw and betabuxx is stronger than looks thats why. Girls would pick a white betabuxx over chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, bloomercel and Kamui
Jbw and betabuxx is stronger than looks thats why. Girls would pick a white betabuxx over chad
Why would they rather be with an oofy doofy you mean?

To a certain extent. It’s more about meeting minimums for men. Just don’t look subhuman and look decently masculine. From there, it’s all status that determines male SMV. Being good looking will generally make things easier tho. A 6/10 guy with high status will outslay some good looking loner.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 20370, bloomercel and 5 others
Usually is because good-looking guys have a jock, arrogant vibe going on, treating women like they're whores only. They are all about staying alone. Rarely hook up with just one chick. That is why the women reject them for a ltr. They prefer a regular-looking dude with a beta-cuck personality, but only to get some emotional loving

• +1
Reactions: zura, bloomercel, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
1. Chads are rare to see irl
2. Chads know their worth so instead of having a gf they’re probably gonna be slaying instead of actually dating, or they’ll be cheating on their gf
3. Most foids who oofy doofy their bfs have already rode the CC

• +1
Reactions: zura, ManletBlackcel, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Why would they rather be with an oofy doofy you mean?
Because girls want to be better looking than the guy and want to be loved by the betabuxx and treated good

Because girls want to be better looking than the guy and want to be loved by the betabuxx and treated good
Word, foids have said before on multiple social media platforms that they’re afraid of dating guys too gl cuz of the attention they’d get from other bitches that potentially mog them, that’s why every foid seems to have a story of how she got with a Chad that fucked her and then just dipped now she regrets it cuz his looks were too overpowering

No, it's all about the confidence and how you carry yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Word, foids have said before on multiple social media platforms that they’re afraid of dating guys too gl cuz of the attention they’d get from other bitches that potentially mog them, that’s why every foid seems to have a story of how she got with a Chad that fucked her and then just dipped now she regrets it cuz his looks were too overpowering
But people here say girls like dark triad douchebags

Yet girls prefer to date soyboy oofy guys who arent dark triad at all

But people here say girls like dark triad douchebags

Yet girls prefer to date soyboy oofy guys who arent dark triad at all
Just lol at this thought process you didn’t understand what I meant

When it comes to dark triad douchebags it comes from a primal desire to be fucked, foids only view oofy doofy soyboys as bfs for security reasons so they don’t get cheated on

Bitches would gladly choose to get fucked by the dark triad douchebags

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, humanoidsub7, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
True I see loads of girls irl I'd love to fuck with bloatmaxed normies. Tinder makes you mentally ill it's for chads only don't bother with it

• +1
True I see loads of girls irl I'd love to fuck with bloatmaxed normies. Tinder makes you mentally ill it's for chads only don't bother with it
Even white MTN-HTNs slay from tinder tbh

Women have no standards it seems

I never see subhumans with a girl when we are talking about young couples. I see normies with girls but I also know a lot of lonely „Incel-normies“

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I never see subhumans with a girl when we are talking about young couples. I see normies with girls but I also know a lot of lonely „Incel-normies“
Where do you live

No, because looks will eventually fade :soy:

Height is the most essential trait in order to slay.
Just have an average or above height and you'll slay eventually.

Height > Face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Johanjohan
Height is the most essential trait in order to slay.
Just have an average or above height and you'll slay eventually.

Height > Face
Most couples I see the guy isnt even tall

• Hmm...
Reactions: norwegianfreak

But why do I see so many girls with oofy doofy guys in real life, if women actually cared about looks? Why do many girls settle with some subhuman?
because they like their looks and this forum is autistic

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Well then just come to Germany and slay if you think it is easy. Good luck.

• JFL
I wonder the same thing.
For example a MTB chooses a MTN but why him ? I mean why not other MTNs but that MTN ?What is the diff between the same looking males ? Can't explain i guess it is all about luck and right timing

I wonder the same thing.
For example a MTB chooses a MTN but why him ? I mean why not other MTNs but that MTN ?What is the diff between the same looking males ? Can't explain i guess it is all about luck and right timing
Women dont care about looks it seems tbh

They have become adapted to subhumans and consider it the norm @Amnesia @Prettyboy

• Hmm...
Reactions: StuntmanMike
I wonder the same thing.
Social status, personality, fitness, and luck. Of course looks are king, but those other things play a factor when comparing people with similar looks.

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Women dont care about looks it seems tbh

They have become adapted to subhumans and consider it the norm @Amnesia @Prettyboy
Why ? Why women don't care about looks ?
I mean is it even possible to love someone with ugly face ?
Let alone love dating or fucking.
Women don't give any chance to some males but why ?
It is weird af

Social status, personality, fitness, and luck. Of course looks are king, but those other things play a factor when comparing people with similar looks.
Why ? Why women don't care about looks ?
I mean is it even possible to love someone with ugly face ?
Let alone love dating or fucking.
Women don't give any chance to some males but why ?
It is weird af

Even if you are goodlooking women expect you to do everything

Even if a girl is dating some ugly guy, and meets a goodlooking guy, she still wont make the first move

Women are just passive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, autistic_tendencies and StuntmanMike

Even if a girl is dating some ugly guy, and meets a goodlooking guy, she still wont make the first move

Women are just passive
Cope woman go out of their way for Chad. If you don’t have at least some woman asking you out you’re unironically ugly ngl.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Pikabro and Mr Test
Cope woman go out of their way for Chad. If you don’t have at least some woman asking you out you’re unironically ugly ngl.
I tried chadfishing with an unknown instagram chad when I discovered PSL, he got tons of matches but only 10% of women wrote first

• So Sad
I tried chadfishing with an unknown instagram chad when I discovered PSL, he got tons of matches but only 10% of women wrote first
Explain this u morons @Gus17 @Mr Test

They feel desperate and alone and will get with the first emotional available guy

• +1
Reactions: Slayer and Johanjohan

Women are just passive
In the US every bitch think shes gods gift to this earth. I mog tf out of this mtb I've been dating and I still have to put in work. If you cant get your looksmatch you might as well rot alone

• JFL
In the US every bitch think shes gods gift to this earth. I mog tf out of this mtb I've been dating and I still have to put in work. If you cant get your looksmatch you might as well rot alone
Women fuck tons of ugly guys but they still expect goodlooking guys to do everything jfl

They are legit retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
Explain this u morons @Gus17 @Mr Test
The point is that if a woman finds you very attractive there’s a good chance she’ll go out of her way for you. I’ve seen a senior low ltn chick ask to fuck a tall freshman HTN. Of course not every chick is that bold but the more attractive you are compared to them the higher the chances they will be.

Last edited:
depends on girl honestly

some girls care a lot about looks, some about money, some about personality

saying all girls ONLY care about looks is just ugly people. average guys with good NT personality can have good looking girlfriends i see this on a daily basis ans no stfu they arent betabuxes and no not every girl cheats on their boyfriend with chad

• +1
The point is that if a woman finds you very attractive there’s a good chance she’ll go out of her way for you. I’ve seen a senior low ltn chick try ask to fuck a tall freshman HTN. Of course not every chick is that bold but the more attractive you are compared to them the higher the chances they will be.
Maybe its different in USA but in my nordic country women are introverted and aspie

Maybe american girls are different tbh

Nordic women are goodlooking but they have low standards

Women fuck tons of ugly guys but they still expect goodlooking guys to do everything jfl

They are legit retarded
And if you give them any attitude for it they act like you've done absolutely nothing for them. I'm srsly considering dropping this bitch and just wageslaving until I can geomaxx

• JFL
depends on girl honestly

some girls care a lot about looks, some about money, some about personality

saying all girls ONLY care about looks is just ugly people. average guys with good NT personality can have good looking girlfriends i see this on a daily basis ans no stfu they arent betabuxes and no not every girl cheats on their boyfriend with chad
Maybe its cultural aswell

People in germany, scandinavia are introverted and shy so they just stick to their social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140