Does looks really matter for men?

Because you are retarded

I live in sweden and most girls are dating some balding subhuman u moron
Dating a balding man equals low standards. JFL at your delusional worldview

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
most nordic guys are ugly af compared to the women bro
Not really. They mog the average american man. Also, sweden is infested with muslim immigrant women.
In Norway more and more men are becoming involuntarily celibate due to womens unrealistic standards.
They're all materialistic narsissistc cunts who deserve the brazen bull (in another timeline)

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Not really. They mog the average american man. Also, sweden is infested with muslim immigrant women.
In Norway more and more men are becoming involuntarily celibate due to womens unrealistic standards.
They're all materialistic narsissistc cunts who deserve the brazen bull (in another timeline)
Yet most girls I see are dating some bloated oofy doofy so how does that make sense

Yet most girls I see are dating some bloated oofy doofy so how does that make sense
Your definition of an oofy doofy is probably a normie looking cunt.
Most men I see who are in a relationship look COMPLETETLY normal.
Just because they might look oofy doofy doesn't mean the women have low standards.
For all we know there's a high possibility they have a good education, charisma, income and status.

Your definition of an oofy doofy is probably a normie looking cunt.
Most men I see who are in a relationship look COMPLETETLY normal.
Just because they might look oofy doofy doesn't mean the women have low standards.
For all we know there's a high possibility they have a good education, charisma, income and status.
Yes thats what I mean bro

Normal bloated guys who are dating attractive girls because they have their life together

If women care about looks why are they settling for some bloated normie?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yes thats what I mean bro

Normal bloated guys who are dating attractive girls because they have their life together

If women care about looks why are they settling for some bloated normie?
Everyone cares about looks. A normie man isn't really unattractive. Someone who's average doesn't equal ugly jfl. Or someone with an average iq doesn't equal low iq.

If the guys missed a couple inches of height for example or had any deformities, suddenly they would be undatable, unless they managed to overcompensate with INSANE amount of money, power or status.