Does looks really matter?

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
Does looks really matter when most women are dating normies who has never set foot in a gym

It legit doesnt seem like looks matter for men, women have no problems dating their ugly boyfriend

It’s probably evolutionary, 10.000 years ago women had no say who to date in a tribe, so the tribe leader took all the women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, Xangsane, Deleted member 32973 and 3 others
Yes bro, it's all a lie bro, just oofydoofymax bro, easy bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sodoku, menas, reaper2 and 4 others
The main reason for wanting to looksmax (at least for me) is just better treatment in general and self pleasure. I just like looking in the mirror and seeing something gl looking back, that feeling is rare. Other people also like that feeling so they will treat you better

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, SoberAndRetarded, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
The main reason for wanting to looksmax (at least for me) is just better treatment in general and self pleasure. I just like looking in the mirror and seeing something gl looking back, that feeling is rare. Other people also like that feeling so they will treat you better
Who cares if the cashier smiles a bit more

Then she goes home and fucks her normie boyfriend who doesnt care about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: qsep
13043.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: spongebob and Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I am pretty sure everyone given the option to do so would pick that
Ye but who cares if they treat you better when they go home and fuck their dead ass bf

No man looks don't matter just be kind and confident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Germania
You don't want to know how these couples are doing in the bedroom trust me, cuz it"s beyond dead in there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Krakowski
it doesn't matter if you're trying to date other mid people, but in order to secure good genes for your children you also need to exude good quality yourself.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Johanjohan
They do matter but not to the point makes u believe
Here people think u will have tons of hoes just due to ur looks and that only works if u re literally 6foot+ 8/10 face 9/10 body, almost perfection, and even in this case it will gurantee random hook ups, it wont make u maintain any women
For most people, even way avobe average guys...u gotta have more than looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
They do matter but not to the point makes u believe
Here people think u will have tons of hoes just due to ur looks and that only works if u re literally 6foot+ 8/10 face 9/10 body, almost perfection, and even in this case it will gurantee random hook ups, it wont make u maintain any women
For most people, even way avobe average guys...u gotta have more than looks
Why do I see so many normies with hot girls then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
It only matters beyond deformed tier

And height + muscle beats face anyway, u can have a big frame at 6’4 and be a slayer regardless of ur face tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and Deleted member 28541
man you wont believe how many decent looking girls ive saw in my life dating some fat nt normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Johanjohan
Does looks really matter when most women are dating normies who has never set foot in a gym

It legit doesnt seem like looks matter for men, women have no problems dating their ugly boyfriend

It’s probably evolutionary, 10.000 years ago women had no say who to date in a tribe, so the tribe leader took all the women
If you've heard how women talk about men between themselves, you'll realize looks matter in a range of 60-20% of a girl's preference. The exact number is determined by age, the culture they were raised in, their sexual past and their personality.

So looks don't entirely matter, so long as you don't have any major failios, but they certainly help. Think about it this way, the better you look the more positive points a woman will assign to you. Each woman has a prerequisite amount of points needed so that you can potentially date her. Each woman will also give a different amount of points for different positive features. Some women prefer body more than facial while some prefer faical. Some will assign more points to social status, while some will assign more points to age. But the better you look the more points you get and thus the closer you are to fulfilling her prerequisite amount.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
0666D764 0B42 44E5 AD49 0F73B7099A8C
F8BB59C7 8CD9 4E7D BAAA A41733665619

Creepshot of a what I assume to be a couple I took. She wanted an Asian manlet who I heightmogged by like 10 cm, but wouldn’t touch me in a million years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Xangsane and Krakowski
Of course, looks are important and every woman would like to have an attractive partner, but let's be honest, how many men are actually attractive? Chadlite and more? At best, these are the top 3-5% of all men, maybe even less. Some women live by the motto "chad or death" other women date normies because what other option do they have?

You can't generalize how women ultimately decide. But let's just say it's never a bad thing to look good.

Last edited:
Young love theory answers this, they simply got with them before understanding the plethora of options they had
Why do you think the tribe leader was the leader? Could you imagine our beloved st. Blackops2cel being a tribe leader in 8000bc

Why do you think the tribe leader was the leader? Could you imagine our beloved st. Blackops2cel being a tribe leader in 8000bc
For our ancestors, Women never had a choice who to sleep with

So their brain has adapted to sleep with ugly guys just like their ancestors did.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
For our ancestors, Women never had a choice who to sleep with

So their brain has adapted to sleep with ugly guys just like their ancestors did.
Tribe leaders and higher value men had the highest T and were therefor among the best looking. Women definitely had a choice as to who they could sleep with and even if they didn’t, they, of course, naturally developed preferences for certain traits and features

Tribe leaders and higher value men had the highest T and were therefor among the best looking. Women definitely had a choice as to who they could sleep with and even if they didn’t, they, of course, naturally developed preferences for certain traits and features
No they didnt have a choice u moron

If the tribe leader wanted them they had no choice but accept

In my experience no, most guys successful with women are average-looking and just have crazy charisma and/or social status (lots of friends, cool job that allows them to do cool stuff and meet people, etc.). I'm 6'1 and been told I'm good-looking a lot, but I've had a shit life cause I don't have an extroverted personality, was bullied in school a lot and never had a proper social circle. None of the "cool kids" in my high school were 10/10 chads, they were just charismatic or had something that set them apart (dealing drugs, driving their dad's expensive car, having a big house, something like that). I even have my own PUA salesman "ugly guy getting a lot of hot chicks in the club" story.

I'm here because there is valuable info I can use to improve myself and my life, but sorry guys I just don't see the lookspill in my daily life. The only reason I got into this stuff and I'm going to the gym is to make up for my lack of charisma and try to approximate the success of guys I KNOW don't have to focus on their appearance to have the life I want to have. So in a weird way, my realization that looksmaxing isn't that important irl is what got me into looksmaxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 32973 and Johanjohan
there's a fat dude with a goth girl i've been wanting for years since school started nd it pisses me off how i see them knowing how i mog him to mumbai and back. i'm taller, far better looking, more interesting FAR MORE. i got everything a goth bitch wants and yet she talks to this fat faggot. i believe they aren't dating. i feel woman don't approach me since i've never been approached is cuz they think i have a gf or i'm too intimidating or too good for em. idk

Women are deeply narcissistic beings. What women want most is narcissistic supply. Women value the attention of good-looking men more than average men because attractive men are rarer thus their attention is more scarce, making the woman believe it's more valuable. They value the narcissistic supply of unattractive men the least because it's easy to extract.

Women use relationships and therefore sex as a tool to extract and retain narcissistic supply from men.

It is the highest disgrace that the masculine species has decided to conclude the entirety of their raison d'etre on the narcissistic self-masturbation of women. Love is the most selfish emotion known to man, stop thinking that another person is able to feel it over you.

Please stop being a faggot and build a person greater than sex.

Depends on your definition of “matter”

In the sense that incels are absolutely rare as shit (but will cope that they’re common to feel better about themselves) and every normie you’ve ever met has had sex and relationships, in that sense no it doesn’t matter

If you’re a standardscel it matters a LOT, because women are absolutely OBSESSED with dating their looksmatch. Meaning if you want a good looking woman, you can either be rich enough to purchase one from ukraine who will leech your money and probably cheat on you daily, or you can just be good looking and get one for real.

If you aren’t into relationships and just want lots of casual sex then you NEED to looksmax, normies can get occasional casual sex but you’re going to need to be above average to regularly do it. If normies want regular sex they have to ltr their looksmatch.

And then obviously society as a whole just treats you better in general when you’re good looking, and this is scientifically proven (even BABIES stare at good looking people for longer) all the shit normie men complain about “muh nobody cares about men muh men don’t get compliments” do not apply to good looking men.

Your phrasing is weird though, “never set foot in the gym”
The gym is literally nothing, that is not the metric for being good looking. Good looking means face and face alone, and FACE is what girls care about (who are girls obsessed with? Skinny pop stars or bodybuilders? Exactly. People need to stop coping with this shit.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, perpetuallytired and Deleted member 42701
If you've heard how women talk about men between themselves, you'll realize looks matter in a range of 60-20% of a girl's preference. The exact number is determined by age, the culture they were raised in, their sexual past and their personality.

So looks don't entirely matter, so long as you don't have any major failios, but they certainly help. Think about it this way, the better you look the more positive points a woman will assign to you. Each woman has a prerequisite amount of points needed so that you can potentially date her. Each woman will also give a different amount of points for different positive features. Some women prefer body more than facial while some prefer faical. Some will assign more points to social status, while some will assign more points to age. But the better you look the more points you get and thus the closer you are to fulfilling her prerequisite amount.
So the answer is the look good and have your shit together

Who cares if the cashier smiles a bit more

Then she goes home and fucks her normie boyfriend who doesnt care about looksmaxxing
Yeah a normie that is htn/mtn with good style and confidence not weirdos like us