Not Human
It might be over if u ever get fat in ur life cause this shit is disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
How fat are you? I’ve gone upto 98 kg and never had it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404 and Allornothing
How fat are you? I’ve gone upto 98 kg and never had it
I got up to 124 kg before now i'm like 91 another thing we should try to remember brahmin is not everyone is blessed with psl genetics such as yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 23558
David goggins lost a lot of weight and didn’t have lose skin it’s because he worked out and built muscle instead of starving himself

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over
I got up to 124 kg before now i'm like 91 another thing we should try to remember brahmin is not everyone is blessed with psl genetics such as yourself
do you have a body pic? Do you actually have loose skin? Take weight loss slow and lift so that the skin can wrap around the muscle, thatll avoid loose skin

do you have a body pic? Do you actually have loose skin? Take weight loss slow and lift so that the skin can wrap around the muscle, thatll avoid loose skin
Interrupts my daily rotmaxxing sadly but ok i guess dnp isn't good cause its so rapid then? hmmmm

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Interrupts my daily rotmaxxing sadly but ok i guess dnp isn't good cause its so rapid then? hmmmm
I mean dnp can take u from 91 to 85 in just a few weeks, but going from 125 to 91 quick was the problem because at 120 plus ur bones and muscles cannot support the skin if u lost all that adipose tissue but below 100 the bone mass and a bit of muscle is enough to prevent loose skin by wrapping around. And ofc ur tummy is not that big at 91 so you can lose it fast and not have loose skin

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
David goggins lost a lot of weight and didn’t have lose skin it’s because he worked out and built muscle instead of starving himself
Just be psycho theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55345