Does magnesium help with water retention?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
Joined
May 9, 2021
Posts
2,988
Reputation
2,608
it is Potassium, not magnesium. but theoretically, yes.

Though in practice, it is best to just reduce the salt intake. I do not think u can eat enough potassium to counteract a typical western salty diet.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
it is Potassium, not magnesium. but theoretically, yes.

Though in practice, it is best to just reduce the salt intake. I do not think u can eat enough potassium to counteract a typical western salty diet.

what do you mean "it is potassium, not magnesium"

OP asked if magnesium helps with water retention and you talk to him about potassium

also I don't know if magnesium helps, but it helps with cortisol and cortisol can bloat the face, so magnesium could be useful
 
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
what do you mean "it is potassium, not magnesium"

OP asked if magnesium helps with water retention and you talk to him about potassium

also I don't know if magnesium helps, but it helps with cortisol and cortisol can bloat the face, so magnesium could be useful
I was correcting him.

It was not magnesium that has debloating properties, but potassium.
 
I was correcting him.

It was not magnesium that has debloating properties, but potassium.

do a quick google search and you 'll see plenty of articles saying magnesium counteracts water retention
 
do a quick google search and you 'll see plenty of articles saying magnesium counteracts water retention
I did more reading than you then.

here is magnesium:
Screenshot 2023 07 08 at 05320


Keyword: MIGHT. Not proven, not research enough. Effects marginal at best.

here is potassium:
Screenshot 2023 07 08 at 05335


LITERALLY STUDIES PROVING THIS, as well as USED IN MEDICAL PRACTICE.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Eren

Similar threads

BraveCake
Replies
1
Views
39
7empest
7empest
D
Replies
0
Views
5
Daniel18
D
tyrazane
Replies
6
Views
114
silvannerGrey
silvannerGrey
narutoer
Replies
1
Views
10
narutoer
narutoer
zakfatstack$
Replies
7
Views
33
Macan
Macan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top