Does masturbation cause manletism if done in puberty years?

dude716274

dude716274

Banned

It can stunt penile growth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, iam good boy and Gaygymmaxx
No I jack off regularly since young and I am 179cm barefoot. I can fraud 6ft easy

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and The Grinch
It causes hormonal spikes, if done repeatedly perhaps it could lead to estrogen imbalance

But prob not unless it's relentless coomer behavior

Bro thats only if u have to jerk it off for hours to ejaculate when i was a kid and i was ejaculating i didnt last long so i didnt have to jerk myself off to cum which is the reason why my dick didnt get affected by cumming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
cap and cap

I was jerking off 4-5 times a day throughout the ages of 14-18 and ended up 6'2 with a 7 incher. I dont think i would have ended up 6'6 with a 9 inch penis if i did nofap those years lol.

But it did leave me with low penile sensitivity and mild pied. Not anything uncurable with a couple weeks of nofap though.

yes coom and orgasm is estrogenic and weakening. people who do it a lot end up being fucked up degenerates

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
cap and cap

I was jerking off 4-5 times a day throughout the ages of 14-18 and ended up 6'2 with a 7 incher. I dont think i would have ended up 6'6 with a 9 inch penis if i did nofap those years lol.

But it did leave me with low penile sensitivity and mild pied. Not anything uncurable with a couple weeks of nofap though.

i wouldn't trust just one study with questionable methods from a shitty kazakh university

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss