Maximising Puberty

charliewillascend

charliewillascend

Iron
I am currently 16 and I was wondering what I can do to fully maximise my puberty and whether my bones are done growing and if I would grow any taller? (minus the retarded shit or the unrealistic like steroids)

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
do nofap day 10000 u will turn into chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: roadtomtn, mike21, mathis and 3 others
kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roadtomtn, MA_ascender and WhoTookVendetta
Eat a lot of proteins, play sports, sleep for 8 hours at the minimum, and maybe take human growth hormone (HGH) supplements. No Fap increases your testosterone in the first week of abstinence. I would give it a try if I were you. If you fail, do it again and try to stay on No Fap as long as possible for the additional testosterone to have an effect on your body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and descension
Eat a lot of proteins, play sports, sleep for 8 hours at the minimum, and maybe take human growth hormone (HGH) supplements. No Fap increases your testosterone in the first week of abstinence. I would give it a try if I were you. If you fail, do it again and try to stay on No Fap as long as possible for the additional testosterone to have an effect on your body.
I will try no fap I have legit only ever went one or 2 days without in like 5 years so this might be interesting but thanks for the reply.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Pubertymaxx=being healthy
Be healthy and fix your fixable failos