Does “🌲” mean paganism?

Eldian

Eldian

Platinum
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Posts
1,073
Reputation
458
I put that tree symbol in my TikTok user and disgusting pagans think I’m misusing it ??
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GeneticsIsEverythin, mhd., iblamexyz and 1 other person
it means pine tree
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GeneticsIsEverythin, mhd. and iblamexyz
  • +1
Reactions: SLdeathnic, GeneticsIsEverythin and mhd.
I put that tree symbol in my TikTok user and disgusting pagans think I’m misusing it ??
I see a lot of appeal to heaven guys using it and they are mostly anprim, ecofascist or accelerationist that’s not what it means that’s just the modern connotations. So keep it if you’re fine with that.
 
If they’re American it’s likely “An Appeal to Heaven”

It could also be for the anti-deforestation action also known as 141 or the eco-terrorism movement

It’s esoteric on purpose
 

Similar threads

Donnie Darko333
Replies
5
Views
35
Donnie Darko333
Donnie Darko333
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
8
Views
37
HappyChud
HappyChud
Crimx991
Replies
3
Views
37
Rira84
Rira84
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
60
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
n2on
Replies
0
Views
40
n2on
n2on

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SLdeathnic
  • ih4tefoidz
  • bnugly
  • supremeltn
  • GeneticsIsEverythin
  • Jibba
  • lafreestyle
Back
Top