Does mewing actually work?

skalori

skalori

Iron
I am 14 and i keep hearing about mewing, but i have an overbite and mewing makes me look like recessed. Is it worth the results?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and midlatinocel
if its making u look recessed, then no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, LooksThinker and skalori
This nigga so retarded - iFunny Brazil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: basket, 5'7 zoomer, zipzam and 7 others
At 14 it´s basically your last change to get any actually mattering results from mewing. After that it will most likely just keep you from becoming more resessed.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, plukee and skalori
At 14 it´s basically your last change to get any actually mattering results from mewing. After that it will most likely just keep you from becoming more resessed.
I wouldn’t say that’s true. I started mewing at 15 and my face definitely looks more forward grown

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, LooksThinker and skalori
I am 14 and i keep hearing about mewing, but i have an overbite and mewing makes me look like recessed. Is it worth the results?
align your jaw then mew but listen, mewing DOES not work i am only saying you should mew outside in public for tight hyoid skin alongside that align your teeth, i also have an overbite so just align your bite so you dont look recessed 👍

• +1
Reactions: skalori
align your jaw then mew but listen, mewing DOES not work i am only saying you should mew outside in public for tight hyoid skin alongside that align your teeth, i also have an overbite so just align your bite so you dont look recessed 👍
👍