Does Mewing and Lsjl have an effect on genes for offsprings?

Not really related to OP question but similar. My parents are short. I'm tall. Will my kids be tall as me or short as my parents? Also, does it make a difference in the development of the kid how high is my testosterone when i impregnate the female? Making a kid in our prime does make a diff compared to making a kid on our 50s?

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Not really related to OP question but similar. My parents are short. I'm tall. Will my kids be tall as me or short as my parents? Also, does it make a difference in the development of the kid how high is my testosterone when i impregnate the female? Making a kid in our prime does make a diff compared to making a kid on our 50s?
As for making a kid in your prime I it really does matter for the mother, I forgot the study/article but yes it does have an effect, unsure if the younger or prime better, but I will reply with the link if I find it.

As for height if your parents are short and you are tall, most genes they will get is from you and the mother, while they could get some from the grandparents but if I was you I would worry about one thing which is more important than genetics, and that is protein and ( https://www.dailymedicaldiscoveries...boost-testosterone-and-lower-estrogen-in-men/ ) Best diet is 40% protien 40% carbs 20% fats, as the protien will increase estrogen and estrogen causes growth plates to fuse and carbs increase test and lower estrogen as seen by the study and explained by the article and A protien only diet was seen to cause the plates to close faster (there was a study but I dont save them). As for testosterone I havent read a study or came across anything relating about how much you have for the childs height, maybe there is. Do some research as the subject is saturated with info and if you have any questions ask them.

Last edited:
there are a trillion things that can change your gene expression & yeah I'd there could be a difference but probably very small. The change you get from the location you live or caffeine use through life is likely more. & the things that cause & come along with tongue posture probably have more of an impact than the tongue posture itself. & I doubt lsjl would make a difference at all just at first glance.

• +1
no

it takes hundreds and hundreds of generations or hundreds of thousands of years for anything to have an effect on evolution to a serious degree

• +1
no you absolute retard :feelshmm:

• +1
Alright I dont think i made myself clear but my question was if i mew or lsjl and change the bones would this help give my children the look and height given from these activites? As seen by the comments it may not be true....

Alright I dont think i made myself clear but my question was if i mew or lsjl and change the bones would this help give my children the look and height given from these activites? As seen by the comments it may not be true....
heigh and looks is 100% genetic, there are no epigenetic factors that will influence your height and looks at all its purely sexual selection.

no

it takes hundreds and hundreds of generations or hundreds of thousands of years for anything to have an effect on evolution to a serious degree
false. even one generation can have a massive impact with brutal enough selection

false. even one generation can have a massive impact with brutal enough selection
of course. But Im talking about isolated civilizations where there is not a large enough gene pool

like for example if your white in order to become black it would take 100 generations of living outside in Africa to evolve the melanin to have black skin. white people cant become black in one generation unless they breed with a black person. In order for that evolution to happen it takes many generations.