Does mewing make me grow taller?

Sodoku

Sodoku

Bronze
Guys i've been hard mewing for 2 years teehee i've noticed myself growing taller MEWING IS LEGIT

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Very true! Bones are malleable! (wolff's law). When pressure it put on your palate it activates the pineal gland which regulate the pituitary gland. More HGH is released and hence you grow taller. Its that simple

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 466
No thats what those toxic incels believe! Mewing gave me confidence to approach my oneitis. I got rejected, but ended up rebounding with a thicc girl (SHE WASN'T FAT I'M SERIOUS) and further boosted my confidence. ALL CUZ OF MEWING

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, honeypot, androidcel and 1 other person
No thats what those toxic incels believe! Mewing gave me confidence to approach my oneitis. I got rejected, but ended up rebounding with a thicc girl (SHE WASN'T FAT I'M SERIOUS) and further boosted my confidence. ALL CUZ OF MEWING
can you dm me your face pics?
i know someone who wants to fuck you

can you dm me your face pics?
i know someone who wants to fuck you
I unironically look alot like this guy:
Picture

That's the best you'll get.

The theory is that mewing would indirectly lead to rotation of the sphenoid bone, which leads to greater activation of the pituitary gland.
There's a guy on the-great-work forum which reported increase in height.
I suppose if can lead to height increase if and only if you've not yet reached your genetic max height potential.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 466
worked for me

Very true! Bones are malleable! (wolff's law). When pressure it put on your palate it activates the pineal gland which regulate the pituitary gland. More HGH is released and hence you grow taller. Its that simple
Glad to see you’ve converted.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 466, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Hmmmm :unsure:

Just putting pressure on your palate does this? Would putting more pressure (hard-mewing) give more activation?

I thought it was that by mewing you put pressure on the sphenoid bone (part of the cheekbones & and rim of eyes, whatever they are called)

Just putting pressure on your palate does this? Would putting more pressure (hard-mewing) give more activation?

I thought it was that by mewing you put pressure on the sphenoid bone (part of the cheekbones & and rim of eyes, whatever they are called)
They're meming.

Both my parents are 5'5 and I'm approaching 5'10. Don't know if it's because of mewing or maybe my mom cheated