Does mewing really work?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Joined
Jan 16, 2022
Posts
18,253
Reputation
26,700
If you are in a growth stage, yes, although basically having a correct oral posture is something that you should do all the time
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
No looksmaxxing for austism
 
No even if a child.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
Maybe if young (<14), definitely if you’re an infant. Let’s be real though maxilla projection is mostly genetic. I mouth-breathed my whole life till 16 and I still have a very forward grown maxilla.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and dimorphism
Let’s be real though maxilla projection is mostly genetic
This
I've seen niggas with recessed infraorbitals but projected maxillas, couldn't happen if they were muh developed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713
nah i mewed from 18 onwards and it didnt make a difference
 
Work for me, I chewed a lot of gum too
 
Honestly for me it has ascended me pretty hard.

Now I was also chewing gum and jutting my jaw a lot which put a lot of stress on the masseter muscles which has now lead to a massive expansion. My zygos have also started to protrude laterally.

Being brutally honest it's probably going to have the most effect when your young but Id still give it a go anyway.

I used to be a 5'10, bloated, boneless potato face at 16 yes olds.



Now I'm a 6'1, chiseled square compact midfaced htn. It's honestly so good now as I can rock the bald look.


Definitely give it a go.
 

Similar threads

reallifeincel
Replies
13
Views
51
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
gduffy977
Replies
3
Views
31
Spieluhr
Spieluhr
sample
Replies
6
Views
36
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
WELOVELOOKS
Replies
2
Views
30
WELOVELOOKS
WELOVELOOKS
filthycurrycel
Replies
5
Views
74
filthycurrycel
filthycurrycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top