Does mewing work?

Aroace
I searched the web and it appears there is no scientific evidence. There are people who post their jaw progress but that could be puberty hitting in, or fat loss. This sounds like most hilarious looksmax next to boneshamshing, is this thing legit?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
cope, just hardmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
it worked for me, but sadly, i only mew with the upper teeth, you need to work with your bottom teeth, all you need is chew with your pre-molars and incisors, and you also need a palate expander at the bottom of your teeth, this will allow you to have a better jaw and a good smile

inb4 cope, keep barking for me you stupid incel

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and thecel
Mewing works and I will make a guide thread about it. This forum lacks proper mewing guide.

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj

• JFL
Reactions: ascension! and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Yes it works people have had slight forward growth from it after months and years of doing it. But it also has good short term result such as raising your hyoid which makes your jawline appear sharper. Anyone who denies that mewing works is a lazy fuck who doesn’t want to put in the work

It worked for me, but the results are minimal and it takes years.
It's more about bringing out your peak natural potential, rather than radically changing your jaw.

it worked for me, but sadly, i only mew with the upper teeth, you need to work with your bottom teeth, all you need is chew with your pre-molars and incisors, and you also need a palate expander at the bottom of your teeth, this will allow you to have a better jaw and a good smile

inb4 cope, keep barking for me you stupid incel
I thought palate expanders in the lower jaw were bad, and just tipped the teeth

I searched the web and it appears there is no scientific evidence. There are people who post their jaw progress but that could be puberty hitting in, or fat loss. This sounds like most hilarious looksmax next to boneshamshing, is this thing legit?
mewing works yes. let me know if you have questions. :feelshah:

I thought palate expanders in the lower jaw were bad, and just tipped the teeth

just get myobraces or invisalign bro, it's either that or having to remove your wisdom teeth when you're an oldcel like i did bro.

Yes. It is most effective during childhood. I know it works after childhood because I have seen some results. It is logical for it to be a very slow process.

Only way to find out is by trying

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón